CHAPTER 021

Oh how lovely indeed

Oh how lovely indeed. I was late to class.

There was no point of me running if the bell had already rung. At least I would be able to go to class not out of breath.

One thing I did notice on my way,was a boy standing in the middle of the hallway,holding an A4 piece of paper.

I planned to just walk past him and go to class,but when I briefly looked back,I saw the look of horror and confusion on his face.

Fuck me for always having curiosity get the best of me.

I walked over to him,leaving an acceptable distance between us.

"Hey uh,are you alright?" I asked the boy who when looked up,I realised was really adorable.

His hair looked fluffy and his eyes seemed to shine at my presence.

"Oh,hi! I'm new here so I don't know where I'm meant to be at the moment..."

Might as well help him

"I'll take you there! Just let me check your timetable"

His smiles wildly and hands over his paper with two hands.

When having the sheet of paper in my hands, I saw that we had the same lesson.

"Well you're in luck because we have the same class" I handed him the paper back and turned on my heel to lead the way.

I didn't want an awkward silence as he walked beside me so I decided to ask some important questions.

"So what's your name,might as well know since we'll be in the same class."

"Han Jisung...what's yours?"

"You have a really nice name.My name is Huening Y/n"

His side profile reminds me of a cute squirrel as he blushes out of embarrassment at my compliment to his name.

"Thank you"

I stop infront of our class door and quickly take my phone out to check the time.

"4 minutes late"

His eyes widen in worry as he looks back and forth between me and the door frantically.

"You're new, don't worry"

We enter the class,stopping the teacher mid way through her explanation.

The whole class turn to look at us,making me feel small.

"Apologies for being late miss."
I bow to apologise not even having an excuse.

"Miss it's not her fault, I'm new so she was showing me the way when I was lost"

I internally sigh doubting that the teacher will buy his excuse but the slightest bit of hope burned inside me.

"Ah so you're Han Jisung? Well okay then,y/n I'll let this pass only this one time. I hope both of you don't let it happen again."

We both nod our heads in response.

"Y/n sit yourself down.As for you,new kid,introduce yourself and when you're done,sit beside Minho" She says this turning to said boy,making Minho raise his hand slightly to show Han who he was.

I head to my seat beside Yeji,leaving the attention to be set on Han.

"Hello,as the teacher said my name is Han Jisung and I am new so I hope we can all become good classmates till the end of the school year." He bowed towards the end and sat himself down.

He seemed quite comfortable beside Minho so I was left to assume that maybe they new eachother from a past lesson.

He seemed friendly so something inside of me wanted to befriend him.Wouldn't do me any harm.

"Psst,y/n"

I was knocked out of my trance by Yeji nudging me with her elbow.

"Doesn't the new kid look so cute! I heard that him and Minho go way back"

I chuckle at her words.

"He only just came and rumours are being spread? This is one crazy school."

She sighs while nodding her head in agreement.

"On a real note,you need to tell me what's been going on lately,I heard yet again,those fan girls or whateva talk about you.What did you get yourself involved in girl"

She completely puts her pen down and instead rests her head on the palm of her hands.

"It's literally not even my fault I swear.So like basically-"

"Y/N, YEJI. This is class not free period,pay attention,tests are coming up"

I sigh in irritation while Yeji gives the teacher brief side eye.

"Anyways as you were saying"

A/N

A short chapter today just bc I haven't posted in so long...

So anyways let's just talk about how the ENHYPEN concept trailer was so good it had me shaking profusely.

Also that stray kids trailer had my eyes watering with the way Seungmin looked😘😘😘

I hope you have a good day/night

Ciao for now
[word count - 792]

Ciao for now [word count - 792]