Don't act like you care, you don't.

Sometimes Douma's body reacted weirdly to stuff, he would burst out into fits of hysterical laughter when he had done something normal people would be happy about, or cry till his body hurt if he was uncomfortable with the others, lash out in rage fits if he was in a situation that usually made people unhappy, but he never felt a single emotion through the whole thing.

The worst part is, these used to be rare and had low intensity, they also barely lasted for some time, but as things got worse, they would become more frequent, longer, and intense. There were also more rage fits and crying fits than others as they went on.

He had managed to keep this a secret from even Muzan, whenever he felt him look through his thoughts, he'd managed not to think about it even when it was happening. Considering it had no effect of his mental state. So, he was doing pretty well at hiding it, and not making the other upper ranks hate him more than they already did.

He'd given up with Kaigaku the moment the same obvious hostility he was used to was shown to him, no doubt due to the others, he had heard them when Gyokko " introduced " everyone. He was given the responsibility being a rank above Kaigaku. He never had a nice word to say about anyone except Muzan ( only because he had to ), but he didn't have any bad words for the others either, again with an exception, this time Douma.

It seemed everyone had something bad to say, to him, at least.

Rethinking these events in his room, one of his weird reactions started, he was pretty sure it was rage this time. This was a particularly loud one. It would be a surprise if no one heard, and sadly for Douma, someone did.

A certain pink-haired demon was sitting in his room, just back from his latest mission. His room was closest to the blonde haired demons, and he heard the extremely loud noises coming from inside the room. He was curious, and though he would never admit it, slightly worried.

" Douma?" He called out, standing outside. There was no response, indicating that he wasn't heard.

Douma watched as the door clicked open, as a sudden panicked feeling came in his chest. He tried his best to stop it, but his brain seemed to have no control over this fit, leading to it continuing even when he saw Akaza walk in.

A weird expression passed Akaza's face. Douma wasn't good with emotions, but it looked like a mix of confusion, surprise, and... worry? Was Akaza worried, for him? He shook these thoughts out of his head, he was probably just worried for some other reason, Akaza has made it very clear he didn't like him.

"Douma, what's happening here?" He said, completely in disbelief of what was happening in front of him. " What's happening??"

These incidents had been known to make him act rashly, or say stuff that he meant. Meaning he couldn't fake anything when he was having one.

" Get out, Akaza. Don't act like you care, you've made it pretty clear you don't." He found himself unable to cover his thoughts up, unable to lie so clearly, like he always did. He said, his glare piercing through the lower ranked demon. The whole fit stopping, his eyes as cold as ice. Akaza finally saw his face without the mask, and if he was being honest, it was unnerving.

He did. He didn't know why, but he did care. He just wasn't the type of person to admit it, especially not to the person who he was talking to. " Fine, I'm leaving," he sighed, turning around. "

I'm sorry it's bad and late.

631 words