An apology

This chapter is so disappointing, I'm sorry- I just realized I hadn't updated for so long and rushed this.  Also 4K reads? You guys are going to make me cry 😭 THANK YOU.

This was the shortest time I've ever taken to write a chapter, 5 minutes, yay.

Akaza was a bit surprised, to be honest. After a fortnight of being completely ignored by the higher ranked demon, it was a bit shocking to be approached by him. Douma walked over to Akaza, looking slightly expectant, as if he wanted something. Whatever, he'd just wait to hear what he had to say.

The younger demon walked up to him, and for the first time in two weeks, decided to speak to him. " Akaza... hey. I've been talking to Kokushibo lately, and he's somehow convinced me to let you explain before making rash decisions. So, please, if you have anything to say, say it."

" I- I hate you for having to make me sound all sappy, but I'm sorry. I didn't mean to seem like I was ignoring you, it was just so surprising, you know? To hear something like that... it doesn't happen everyday... especially not from you. I wanted to say something, I really did, but I just couldn't. I'm sorry."

He turned up to look at the taller male who seemed to be... crying? Akaza knew he hadn't given a very emotional speech, he knew that. Definitely nothing to cry about. " Aww, Akaza-dono," he said giving a dramatic sniffle. " I didn't know you could be so sappy." Akaza blushed out of embarrassment, and almost punched the demons head off, before stopping himself. " Shut up."

At hearing this, Doma looked so happy, he was almost glowing. " Akaza-dono, yay! You didn't punch my head off!" " If you don't shut up now, it won't be that way for long." He smiled, and Akaza could almost feel the happiness radiating out of him. 

" Soo... Does this mean...?" Akaza sighed. " Yes, I don't hate you, well, not entirely." He was ecstatic. " I knew you didn't hate me!" He hugged the older demon, while Akaza just stood there, awkwardly.

Douma pulled out of the hug. "Wait, I should go thank Kokushibo-dono... without him, I would never have listened to you!"as Douma ran off to Kokushibo, Akaza couldn't help but feel weird. He felt like Douma just let it go way too fast. Whatever, it couldn't be anything bad. 

He went after Douma. After all, he should be thanking Kokushibo too, right?

Ahem, excuse the rushed and short chapter please.

Word count- 400 words