New milkshake

I think I had a mini heart attack once I saw that this reached 7k, I'm so happy right now-

Sorry about the title, I literally had no idea what to name it.

Akaza went to where Douma was standing, and saw him looking at a glass, filled with a familiar looking liquid. As he came closer to the table, Douma slid it in his direction with a smile. " I saw you dropped your glass earlier, Akaza-dono! I ordered you a new milkshake." He blinked awkwardly. " Oh.. thanks, Douma." The blonde gave a wide smile. " No problem!"

Well, that was really awkward. He looked suddenly at Kokushibo, who seemed to be watching them with interest. Then back at Douma, then at Kokushibo again. 

Suddenly, it struck him. Kokushibo must have talked to Douma about this. 

He looked back at Douma, the smile on his face seemed off, now that he looked closely. It seemed stretched, as if it was going to snap. His eyes were shut a bit tightly. This wasn't all visible at first glance, though. " Douma, can I come back in a second? There's something important I have to do," Akaza said, looking at the blonde. " Yeah, take your time!" Douma replied, something similar to relief on his face.

Akaza nodded, picking up his glass (very carefully this time, he couldn't afford to drop it again), and walked over to Upper Moon one. 

The dark haired demon saw him approach. " I'm assuming... you figured it out?" Akaza nodded, " Yeah, it was a bit obvious after I thought about it. But, why?" The other demon gave a smile, blinking all his six eyes one by one, which was kind of creepy, but Akaza would never say that out loud. " It's complicated... But... Let's just say... You... did the right... thing by coming... to me."

" Yeah, I guess we'll see about that." 

" I'm sure... We will... Now, you... Better... Go back... There." The six eyed demon replied, indicating to the place Akaza was sitting in earlier. 

It was currently occupied by Kaigaku, but Akaza could make him move. If he didn't move, there'd always be Kokushibo to tell him to respect the hierarchy and stuff. Yeah, Akaza could rely on that, he'd heard it enough. 

" Well, I'll be leaving then." He turned around, (not forgetting his glass) and headed towards his table.

Kokushibo also turned back, the upper moons had way too much drama. How did Muzan-sama handle it?

Doma smiled at Akaza. " You guys had a good conversation?"

Honestly, I feel like the milkshake is currently the best written character in this. 

My writing skills are rapidly deteriorating, yay.

Word count- 4 words (✨ short ✨)

Actually it's 440 words, but who's counting? (Still short)