R.I.P. Milkshake

I know I said I won't update, but, I had ✨Inspiration.✨

Kokushibo was standing in front of him, a seemingly blank expression on his face.

Seemingly.

Something was behind that blank face, and Akaza knew. So did Kaigaku, apparently, since he disappeared at that exact moment. Real supportive. Akaza thought, inwardly rolling his eyes. " Do you need something, Kokushibo?" Akaza asked, trying his best to be polite. He really needed to give the others a lecture about letting people be alone with their thoughts sometimes.

" Yes, in fact, I do... We need to talk." Akaza was a bit confused. Actually, he was extremely confused, but he tried his best not to let that show. Kokushibo had never, in the 100+ years Akaza spent with him, to talk." Okay... go on." The older demon looked a bit unsure. He glanced around the room, his gaze lingering a bit longer on a certain rainbow eyed demon.

Kokushibo sat down. " Actually... before I start, I'm pretty sure there's... something you want to say first. You're actually... painfully obvious when you need... to say something." Well, upper rank one isn't upper rank one without being good at analysing people. " You're right, why?" Akaza isn't denying he was extremely vague, but the higher ranked demon seemed to understand what he was talking about.

He made a sound almost similar to amusement, if that was even possible. " You really... do think about... him a lot... Give him some... Time. Your apology... Didn't feel right... To him." Akaza shook his head. " You know a lot about him. It's really weird. But, thank you."  Kokushibo nodded, and they sat in uncomfortable silence for a while.

The younger demon opened his mouth, ready to say something, when he heard Douma. " Akaza-dono, Kokushibo-dono! Come over here, don't just sit like that!"

Kokushibo have him one quick nod, before getting up. Akaza got up two, trying to grab his milkshake. ( He really needed to finish it) 

He ended up knocking it over instead, making the glass fall to the ground. The glass was made of glass, so it shattered to pieces. " I hate this day." He muttered under his breath. He left towards Douma's direction after half-heartedly apologizing to the cleaning staff.

Douma's gaze flickered on him, and he smiled. The most authentic one he'd seen in a while from the demon. Maybe he was making progress.

5.3K reads? Thank you so much. 🥺😭

Word count- 405 words