Doma's poor door (SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE)

I'm so, so, so sorry it's so late 😭 I tried to piece this together at the last minute since I hadn't updated in so long. I procrastinate way too much. Soo... here you go. 

(Also, #9 IN DOUMA??? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH)

Doma didn't know why he slammed the door, but he did. Akaza didn't do anything. He couldn't explain it, but he pushed the thoughts aside. He started walking to his room. He came to a sudden stop when he heard noises.

The moment he got near the door, the noises from Kaigaku's room stopped. Maybe they heard him, they probably did. He could swear he heard his name, though. That was probably his imagination. 

There were footsteps walking towards the door, they sounded like Kaigaku's. 

Doma practically glided to his room, so fast you couldn't even tell he was moving. The door opened just the moment he went inside. He sighed, relieved, and was about to sit down, before he heard a knock.

It wasn't Akaza, he had a sharper knock and usually screamed to follow it. It wasn't Kokushibo, too loud for him. Not Nakime. He went through the options and eventually settled on Kaigaku. He reluctantly went to the door, about to open it, before Kaigaku decided he had waited too long and figured out the door wasn't locked. 

Doma narrowly escaped being hit by the door, but glared at Kaigaku anyway. The younger demon sat on his bed, " So... about that thing. What exactly was going on?"

Doma raised an eyebrow. " Why are you asking now? I thought you would've already told everyone."

Kaigaku rolled his eyes. " I'm not that bad. I didn't tell them anything... yet. So, tell me what was happening." 

" it was nothing, okay? Absolutely nothing."

The younger demon sighed. " Come on, details." 

" No."

He shook his head, getting up. " Fine, I'll go tell what I saw."

No, this couldn't be happening.

He opened his mouth, but Kaigaku got out of the room before Doma could protest, slamming the door. 

" Hey! That door's expensive!" Doma called out. It was slammed so many times the poor thing was going to break some day. 

He really hoped Kaigaku would change his mind at the last minute and not tell them. 

He scoffed, laughing.

No way, it was Kaigaku. He said what was on his mind, not always a good thing. He collapsed on his bed. Maybe life would just have to go back to how it was before?

Akaza knocked on the door. " Doma? You in there?" He practically shouted. 

Yep.

Definitely Akaza.

The door flew open. Doma winced, he really, really hoped it didn't break. He loved that door. 

" Yeah?"

He glared. " Didn't Muzan-sama tell you? We have a mission." Doma looked confused.

" Mission? What? No." He said, in a beautifully formed sentence.

" Come on. Let's go."

They walked outside, and most of the uppermoons were out now. 

Kaigaku told them, he could feel it. The very familiar coldness in the air. He felt a few glares. They did a really good job of trying to hide how much they cared. (No, no they didn't)

He didn't feel uncomfortable. This was what he was used to. In fact, it felt way too familiar. It felt strangely normal being hated... Maybe that's how it was supposed to be. The world hates him, and he feels nothing for the world. That's how it always was.

Akaza's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. " Why are you just standing there? We need to go." If he could feel the tension in the air, it clearly didn't affect him. Doma just nodded, following him. 

And, right now, he felt the familiar feeling of absolutely nothing. He had feelings, but unless provoked, he buried them in a deep corner of his mind. 

Until some time back, he was never provoked. He couldn't explain why he felt so empty again.

He settled with the explanation that nothing was provoking them right now, decided to stay focused on the mission.

Word Count- 666 words (was this kind of a filler?)