It's a filler chapter, but it's also not, ig?

I'm sorry if the title confused you, but ✨yes.✨

 Almost 10k reads- what? Excuse me while I go curl up in a hole and cry tears of joy.

I figured I should probably update now. And I had inspiration. Re-read the last chapter if you've forgotten how it ends, please. This starts directly.

" Yeah, our talk was definitely... Something." Akaza replied, unsure of what to say. He didn't learn anything from it, that's for sure.

 " I think you'll find it much more important later," Douma smiled, " Could you come to my room later once we're back? I need to... talk." 

" Why not here?"

Douma looked around the place. " I would prefer somewhere more private."

There was loud music blasting, and people were gathered on every corner of the room. A lot of them circled the two. " Good point," Akaza agreed, nodding his head. 

" Hey! You guys coming?" A distant voice called out, way too loudly. 

Obviously Kaigaku.

" Yeah, we're coming!" Doma said back. He pulled Akaza by the arm, and dragged him to the rest of the Upper moons. Akaza had a natural instinct to punch his head off, and he was very close to actually doing it, before managing to stop. This was probably not the best place. He realized now how naturally that instinct comes to him, and how little control he had over it. 

Well, that didn't matter, he shook his head, taking his mind off of that. 

The moment he reached his room, his hair changed from black to it's usual pink colour, his skin got back to the extremely pale shade it was earlier. And he removed the makeup he put on to cover the criminal tattoos on his body.

And after that, he headed over to Douma's room. " You came!" The younger demon exclaimed. " Yeah, why did you think I wouldn't?"

Akaza just got a smile in response. " Anyway... I have something important to say to you. That's why I called you here." The pinkette was mildly suprised by the sudden change in his tone, but he still nodded. 

" I'm sorry, Akaza. I'm sorry for everything. For not waiting for you to say something and assuming, I'm sorry for not letting you explain yourself, I'm sorry for overreacting, I'm sorry for pretending to accept your apology, and I'm sorry for not actually accepting it. I'm just sorry, okay?" 

He stood still for a moment, shocked. He quickly recovered from the shock, though. Remembering that him being startled and staying still was what started this whole thing.

" I- Doma... Thank you. But honestly, it's not all your fault, I shou be apologizing too."

" It's mostly my fault. And Akaza-dono, you did apologize! I just stupidly didn't believe you."

Akaza thought for a second, " Why now?"

" Ehh? What do you mean, Akaza-dono?" 

" Like why are you apologising now?" Akaza asked, " Not that I mind, but I'm just curious."

" Oh!" Douma said, smiling, " All I'm gonna say is, thank your conversation with Kokushibo-dono for that. Anyway, I figured this was the least you deserved, especially after I didn't listen when you apologized."

Akaza gave a small, rare smile. " Well, I'll do it again. And this time, you better listen. Got it?"

"Got it."

Word count- 548 words, I think