Talk to him

I really need to update more efficiently.   

7 minutes, I didn't beat my record, oh well-

Douma didn't feel sure about a few things lately. First, Akaza's apology just didn't sit right with him. It wasn't insincere, no. It just felt wrong. He couldn't place his finger on exactly what it was, though.

Second, he wasn't sure how he felt anymore. It was like his emotions were coming back, but at the same time, they weren't. He could feel some type of emotions bubble up in his chest with a few of the other uppers, but with Akaza, they'd suddenly die down. The whole thing yesterday was an act, and he was thankful that Akaza didn't figure it out. It would also dissipate with most people in the Paradise Faith Cult.

Speaking of the others, the next upper moon gathering was today. And he was invited. It was his first official one, since he was just invited to the last one because he had to be. Kokushibo had taught him how to hide his fangs and blend in more like the others. 

They were going somewhere of Kaigaku's choice this time. He decided the rest have bad taste in places because they're " too old". (Which the others completely disagree with)

So, they're going to a new place that just opened up. Nakime said it would be " too loud", but she's getting dragged along anyway. He just finished getting ready. " Douma?" Nakime said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. She was already transformed. " If you're going to drag me to this place, at least drag me along on time."

" Yeah, I'm coming. Sorry." She narrowed her eyes. That was way blunter than usual. She decided to ignore it, though. " Good, hurry up then."

When they went out, everyone was already gathered there. Nakime played her biwa, taking them to the place. It was really loud, but honestly, no one was surprised. Most people had gone of by then going to check the place out. It was him, Kokushibo and Akaza left now. Kokushibo decided to leave, but shot Douma a look that communicated a clear message:

"You need to talk to him."

God, he hated that he was right. Douma would definitely talk to Akaza, just not here and now. Later, for sure. And with that thought, he went to join the others, leaving Akaza alone. 

The pink haired (currently black haired) demon stared at him as he left. Something was definitely wrong with Douma.

Word count- 414 words.

I should start making bigger chapters.