Chapter 2

(Art not mine. It's so cute though)

**********

Akira's POV

I was in class-1. Unlike my cousin and Yamaguchi, I wasn't the brightest bulb in the bunch (I was the first to admit that), I only excelled at two things, sports and maths. I wasn't too bad at physics though, since that involved a fair bit of maths. The rest of it might as well be Korean to me. I entered the noisy classroom and made my way over to a window seat that wasn't taken, when I heard a gasp from behind me.

Looking around I saw...... Shrimpy?

'How did he get here before me?'

('why is this stingy guy here!?' Hinata yelled internally)

'Oh well, maybe if I ignore it it'll go away', I turned away from the tiny tangerine and stared out the window like an anime protagonist.

('WAIT, HE'S JUST GOING TO INGORE ME!?', steam came from out of Hinata's ears)

Classes went by uneventfully (if you discounted Shrimpy's constant glare at the back of my head). It was mostly all orientation things anyway. After school finished I went to find Yamaguchi and Kei, who were hanging out by the vending machine.

"Hey, Akira, over here!", Yamaguchi called as he waved to me. I made my way over.

"Have you guys filled your forms out yet?", I asked as I got myself an apple juice.

"Yep, Tsukki and I filled ours out ages ago", Yamaguchi grinned. Kei just shrugged and looked away. He was such a drama queen sometimes.

We made our way to the clubroom, however, there was no one there, so we just left the application forms on a table and left. As we were walking, I dropped behind again, and ended up running into somebody for the second time today.

"Oi! Watch where you're going firstie!", a scary looking guy with a shaved head yelled threateningly making a...... really weird face?

'What's with this guy? He looks constipated.'

Suddenly, a guy with silvery hair and a pleasant smile grabbed baldie by the scruff of his coat and threw him away (like the trash he is! XD).

"Sorry about him. Did we just see you leaving the Men's volleyball clubroom with two other first years?", Mr. pleasant smiled as he invaded my personal space.

"Ur... yeah. We were going to hand in our club applications, but there was nobody was there".

'Oh goodness, is he going to freak out about that?', I'm sure I was sweating now.

"That's great news! My name's Sugawara Kōshi, you can just call me Suga, I'm the vice president of the volleyball club! That idiot over there is Tanaka Ryūnosuke", he gleefully shook my hand.

"Oi!", a voice shouted in the background, but I ignored it.

"Oh...... um, nice to meet you, I'm Tsukishima Akira", I said, relieved that I wasn't going to get shouted at.

"My, you're tall! Looking forward to getting to know you Akira-kun. We've gotta run now, practice is in a couple minutes, see you tomorrow afternoon!" Suga called cheerfully as he grabbed Tanaka and jogged away.

'Ok. Wait! Does that mean I'm already accepted onto the team?', I wondered, then shrugged. It was best not to dwell on things for too long.

'Where in the hell are Yamaguchi and Kei!?'

I wondered home alone that evening. When I got home I grabbed a cushion from the couch and threw it at Kei for leaving me behind, he just dodged it and continued to watch tv. I made my way up to my room and did my homework (these teachers surely were stingy, giving us homework on the first day of school). I then lay on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I couldn't help feeling that it was going to be an interesting year.

**********

Author's notes: You and everyone else bud. So I've pre-written the first five chapters, which I'll post and see how I do before adding any more.

Don't worry guys, I love Tanaka. Just writing from Akira's POV.

I know at the moment, Akira is kind of boring, however, he will get better (Our boy here is going to go through some dramatic changes), but this isn't called a slow-burn for nothing.

Stay safe out there everyone. Be nice to little people, Ok!