Chapter 16

All wrong

The whole night you couldn't sleep, you kept tossing and turning on your side of the bed, glancing at Taehyung every now and then, you watched him sleeping like a baby. He was sleeping peacefully but on the contrary you were stuck with your thoughts.

You knew you didn't love him but in that moment the words just slipped out of your mouth and now you were in a relationship with the man you didn't love.

Just when you were about to get off the bed to get some water, you felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around your body and you were pulled back into him. "You're not going anywhere." He murmured in his sleep. It was as if he could read your thoughts even in his sleep and you weren't liking it anymore.

Despite not getting a good night's sleep you had to go to office so you just dragged yourself out of the bed and as usual breakfast was ready for you. Taehyung had made it of course.

"I think I'll skip breakfast today." You said, wearing your blazer. You kind of just wanted to get out of the house early and have some time to yourself, without Taehyung around you. You needed some alone time to think what you exactly wanted.

"Why, princess?" He asked. "Are you not feeling well?" He said walking closer to you.

"I- no, I'm fine. I just have a lot of work at office." You lied.
However, Taehyung frowned. He knew you were lying, but why would you do that?

"Hmm. I see." His voice was rather cold. "Do you think I'm a fool, princess?"

Your eyes widened at his reply.

"I don't understand-"

He started laughing suddenly, "You think you're gaining weight, aren't you, love?" He said coming closer to you, kissing your forehead.

You laughed nervously, relieved.

"You're perfect the way you are, love." He said pulling you into a hug.

"I just don't feel like eating right now." You said, sighing.

"I'll pack it for you then. Have it when you want to."

"Okay." You said.

You were finally breathing freely after getting out of your home. You didn't notice but you were practically sprinting away from your home.

Taehyung sighed in frustration on the other side of the door. Something was bothering him. You lied to him. What if you were using him? For sex? Did you want him for his looks? Were you keeping him around to not feel lonely? His heart ached thinking of it all so he started convincing himself otherwise.

He knew you were lying but for once he let his heart fool himself. Maybe you really didn't feel like eating. He doesn't have to worry and overthink, right?

-

"Jungkook, is that you?" Jina asked upon hearing her front door open.

"Yes, babygirl." He answered back. "Are you ready?"

"Almost. Can you come here and help me zip up?"

"Sure." He said walking towards his girlfriend's room.

And there she was, looking as gorgeous as ever in her skater dress, bare backed, all her hair resting on her left shoulder, her toned neck and collarbone on display, impatiently waiting for her boyfriend to zip her up.

Although, Jungkook was now having second thoughts about the date they were heading off for. Maybe he could stay in and make love to the the love of his life till the sun rose. That would be a great date too.