Chapter 43

My Beloved

The night before, Taehyung and Jimin sat within the ominous confines of a rundown warehouse. Shadows danced menacingly across the cold concrete floor as they huddled around a makeshift table, the glow of computer screens illuminating their faces.

"We need to be meticulous," Jimin's voice was low, carrying a chilling determination. "Every detail must be flawless, especially because we're doing this in the broad fucking daylight. I really hope you've thought this through, Taehyung."

"I have." He simply replied.

"Taehyung, I'm here. What did you call me for? It's quite late. This better be important." Jin said as he entered.

"Hyung, could you please hack the traffic cameras of these routes?" Taehyung said, pointing at the map.

"Of course, but what's this about? Did we find a new target?" Jin enquired.

"No- Umm-" Jimin nervously pitched in. "This is about Y/N. We're gonna abduct her and Namjoon tomorrow."

"What the fuck?" Jin was completely shocked. "Why? What happened?"

"I wanna do this, Hyung. With each passing day I'm losing her to him even more." Taehyung explained.

"And what are you gonna do to Namjoon?" Jin asked, a warning evident in his voice.

"I may have to kill him, hyung. As long as he's alive, she'll never be completely mine."

"Taehyung, this is madness. He has a daughter. He's a single father."

"No, she has a grandma and if anything goes wrong, we can take her to Lee Foster home. She'll be safe there. I'll take extra care of her."

"That makes absolutely no fucking sense."

"Hyung, please. Help me." Taehyung pleaded.

"I'll just hack the into the cameras, nothing more." He spat and woke up to leave.

Jimin, Taehyung and Yeonjun hadn't slept all night. They worked on everything with intricate attention to detail so that nothing could ever go wrong.

"Jimin, how's everything?" Taehyung said, marching into the room while the sun shone bright in the morning sky.

"All good." Jimin confirmed.

"It better be cause I don't want fuck ups." He muttered angrily. "Where's Yeonjun?" He enquired.

"He's at the building."

"Good."

Jin walked in the middle of their conversation. "Taehyung, do you really want to do this?" He asked him, hoping that he'd change his mind.

"Absolutely, hyung." Taehyung pressed.

"You can't force her, Tae-"

"JIN HYUNG!!!" Taehyung's voice boomed through the room. "I NEED HER- PLEASE-"

"YAAAHHH- HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, HUH? I RAISED YOU, I RAISED ALL OF YOU, SO YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR TONE RIGHT WITH ME." Jin retaliated, furiously.

"YOU-" He said, pointing at Jimin. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SUPPORT HIM WITH EVERYTHING? HE'S GONE BERSERK BECAUSE OF YOU."

"Hyung, why are you scolding me? What did I do?" Jimin said, startled.

"You support him with everything he does. You're his best friend, you should be knocking some sense into him." Jin spat.

"And you-" he turned to Taehyung. "If she doesn't wanna be with you, just let her go. She's happy with someone else- and that man has a little daughter for god's sake, Taehyung. She'd want her father as she grows up."