Chapter 62: Arrow and the can

"Jones, we have a problem!" Toni shouted as me, her, and Cheryl sprinted into his trailor

"Your boys went off the deep-end and got into the arsenal." Cheryl continued and I held up an arrow that almost took my head off.

Jughead sighed and rushed out of his trailor while me and the girls followed him. This was going to be an interesting conversation.

"What's going on here, fellas?" Jughead asked as the four of us approuched Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"Toni and I were in her tent having a rendezvous..." I started when Toni cut me off yanking the arrow from my hand.

"When this arrow shot right through it." Toni shouted angirly at the two boys standing in front of us.

They were idiots.

"Three feet to the left and I'd be missing an eye right now." I continued glaring at Sweet Pea who was holding the bow.

"Yeah, well, we were practicing our aim for the next quest." Fangs replied hitting Sweet Pea in the stomach.

"We wanna go off-board, take G&G to the real world." Sweet Pea continued and I rolled my eyes, my dad told me to stay away from the game.

Which is exactly what I did. And now I've figured out why he might have said that. Because clearly it's dangerous and someone is going to get themselves killed.

Oh wait, that's already happened.

"We heard other groups are doing it." Fangs said as the four of us stayed silent and just looked at the two idiots.

"Tough." I replied stepping forward the arrow back in my hand as I pointed it at the two, "I don't care who's your game master, or how you play the stupid game. You shoot another arrow at me, the next one goes through your skull."

The two boys looked at me in fear as I pointed the arrow at them. They didn't say anything, they were quite, and full of fear. That's exactly how I wanted them.

"Got it?" I shouted and both the boys knodded their heads quickly as I handed the arrow back to Sweet Pea.

"Plus I'm the game master so I decide when we go off-board." Jughead continued as I walked towards Toni who had a proud smile on her face.

"You're the serpent king, Jones." Sweet Pea said trying his best to influence Jughead.

"And I'm the Serpent Queen." I replied folding my arms and looking at the two.

But they completely ignored me, "Isn't that enough?" Sweet Pea continued to ask.

"We're your foot-soldiers in life, we gotta be the same in the game?" Sweet Pea asked, and as much as I hated the idea of this, Sweet Pea had a point, "Down in the mud taking all the risks?"

"Sweet Pea, we're not starting this again." Jughead replied looking up to the extremly tall boy, "Cheryl, grab your bow, notch an arrow."

Cheryl walked away as me and Toni followed after Jughead, "Jones, wait, what are you doing?"

Jughead put a can on top of my head and set me against a tree. My face falling in shock as Cheryl raised her bow. Oh god. Toni and Jughead stepped to the side, while Sweet Pea and Fangs backed away from Cheryl.

"Come on. Fire." Jughead said and I looked at Cheryl, trying to tell her not to fire without moving.

"Cheryl, I swear if you miss I will come back to life just to kill you." I mumbled slowly so the can wouldn't fall of my head.

"He's not serious, is he?" Fang asked.

"FIRE, DEADEYE!" Jughead shouted and Cheryl did just that.

Please don't miss.

"Whoa." The two boys exclaimed as the arrow went through the can and I let out a sigh of relief and Toni rushed over to me.

"Sweet Pea, if you have something to prove, get against the three." Jughead said throwing a can at Sweet Pea.

"What?" Sweet Pea scoffed, looking towards me and Toni. Toni wrapped her arms around me as I was still in shock, "Hell, no. You're crazy. You could have gotten Y/n killed."

"No." Jughead replied, "I'm Game Master, which means it's my game and my rules. You guys wanna go on a quest? You want to prove you're bad-asses? You're gonna get a chance. But not until I say so. Don't defy me again."