Chapter 2

Nikis POV

Gosh that girl keeps on bugging me. Does she ever find something she can do by herself? I yelled at her and I kinda felt bad but she deserved it, all she does is annoy me.
I sighed. I feel so exhausted for no reason.

"Hey Niki" A deep voice called out. I turn my head to see Yuma hyung. "hm?" I hummed.
Yuma hyung is like a fun brother to me, a sweet, fun brother.
"Why'd I see Jiwoo looking upset?" He questioned.
I shrugged my shoulders.
Why does he care about her?

Jiwoo's POV

I layed my head down on the pillow. A headache. Again.
Ugh I hate headaches, I get them like every day.
Suddenly I see the door open.
I turn my head to see Kyujin.

"Jiwoo." She said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Why do you look upset?" Uhmm
I don't know what to tell her because last time this happened she got Heeseung and Jay to yell at Niki so bad he started crying.
"I- u-uhm.." Shit. I stuttered.
She knows whenever I stutter somethings up.

"Jiwoo..." Oh no. She knows something's up but she seems calm about it. "Y-yes..?" Shit.
I stuttered. again.
"I swear if your upset about niki ill literally murder him" she dashes out the room, her beautiful straight hair flying behind her.

Oh well..

Jay's POV

So I was there minding my own business and then comes Kyujin running to me and tells me what Niki did to Jiwoo.
"He made her upset, again." she says, stealing my food.
"Alright alright but get your hand off my food" slapping her hand out the way i put my snacks away and face her.

"Well then Jay do something about it!" What tf am I ment to do about it? This girl thinks I can control Niki when I clearly can't, like he's just gonna run away from his problems again.

Ugh.
But anyway Niki can't keep treating her like this.
"I'll go speak to Jiwoo." I leave to go to the room that Jiwoo's in.

I open the door to see her hugging a pillow.
I sighed. "Hey..." She sounds really upset.
"You know I think you should leave him." Yep, that's literally what i said.
I didn't know what else to say, i close the door behind me and sit down next to her.
I mean it is the best for her to leave him.

"But Jay...I love him alot.." She cries hugging the pillow tightly.
"I know you do but it's the best thing to do" i look around the room,then shortly after i  leave because I have no idea what to say next.

Jiwoo's POV

I think Jay is right...
I should leave him but I really don't want to...
Maybe I should wait abit to see what happens...

Should I ask him if he loves me?? Or would that lead me to getting hurt more?
Fuck it.

I walk to our room and I see him on the bed on his phone.
"Niki.." I say calmly.
"What now" He's obviously annoyed just by my presence.
"Can I ask you something..?"

This is gonna go terribly wrong...

----------------------------------------------

~13th December 2022~

updated: 6th octobet 2024