Chapter 9

Jiwoo's POV

I'm feeling a bit better after the situation, I have all my dear friends here, I run down the stairs to go find Yuma, my best friend.

"Yuma where are you!" I call out to him but no answer.
"Yuma!!" I call out again but still no answer.

I walk around the house trying to find this japanese boy. Where is he?

"Boo!!" Yuma surprised me as he put his hands out in some claw postiton.
"AAH!" I fell backwards and then we fell silent for a second, then started laughing.

"Whyd you do that" I say inbetween my laughs.
"You should've seen your face" He laughs.
Gosh this boy.

We go to sit on the sofa and start thinking on what game we should play.

"Run" The boy randomly says.
"what" I look at him confused. Why would he say run?

"10...9..8" He starts counting down, at this point I'm really confused but I ran to the other room to see what he does.

Then I see the door open and a happy looking Yuma comes in and starts tackling me.
"AAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I shout, laughing because of him tickling me.
"I TOLD YOU TO RUN!" He excitedly says, still tickling me.

"Okay okay stop!!" I yell enough for him to stop.
"next time you should run" He says panting will dropping himself on the floor.

Yuma is very playful. He's a very fun guy, or puppy.
"I'm so bored omg" The puppy says while he lays on the floor. "tsk I know right...wait wanna go to the park" I ask him. He looks at me excitedly. "yesss omg that would be amazing" He leaps up and runs to put his shoes on.

I ran after him but then all of a sudden he looks at me. "So uhm Jiwoo, what are you gonna do with Niki?" He asked, I was confused because this came out if nowhere. "uhm Yuma I broke up with him the other day" I calmly said as we opened the door to head out.

That was weird. Whyd he ask me that?

Yuma's POV

"What are you gonna do with Niki?" I asked her, hesitating to see what she says. I can tell she got shocked and confused by the sudden question, but I wanted to know.

"I broke up with him the other day" She says, looking down and speed walks ahead. I can tell she's flustered.

Finally, it was always Niki this, Niki that, he's finally gone, I can now have Jiwoo all to myself, oh all the times I have been jealous of her being with Niki, seeing them together made my blood boil.
Finally, it was now time for me to be happy.

I run a bit to catch up with her while we walked to the park. The walk there was a bit silent. "So shall we stop at the convenience store first" I say, trying to break the silence. "Sure!" She looks up at me and smiles. Her smile is so pretty, finally I can have her.

At the convenience store I walked up to the chocolate section and bought an aero for Jiwoo as it's her favourite, it's mint chocolate, how the hell do people like mint chocolate? Just get a spoonful of toothpaste and put some chocolate chips on it and there ya go, mint chocolate at home.

"Jiwoo, I got you this" Handing the chocolate to her while giving her a small but loving smile. "Thanks Yuma, your the best!" She giggled as she came up to hug me. The hug only lasted for a second, but it was nice.

We finally made it to the park, we walked up to the swings as Jiwoo sat down and she gestured for me to push her. I walk up behind her and gave her a push. Her hair is so beautiful. "How can a human be so perfect?" I think to myself. Niki was lucky. Now it's finally my turn, Nishimura Riki.

Niki's POV

"Cmon Niki, get your lazy ass outta that bed" Yes I am still in this room, and I do not want to get out.

"Get out right now before I throw my butter knife at you" Jungwon said as he held up a butter knife in his hand. Lmao yeah right he wouldn't do that. "No, I will not get out of the room" I confidently said, but in a matter of 2 seconds, I felt something metal hit my arm.

"OWW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" I yelled seeing Jungwon staring at me while the other members look at him in shock.
"I told you I'd throw it at you" He scoffed.

I have no choice but to get out of this fucking room. Amazing.

"Ugh fine I'll get out" I walk up to the door and walk out, slamming the door on them.
I walk downstairs to see Yuma and Jiwoo open the front door.

"Omg we should do that again sometime" Yuma says, while holding his knees, panting like they have just ran a marathon. "Yes we should!" The girl said sitting on the sofa.

She looks...happy? Has she forgotten about me already?
I look at them with red eyes until Jake hyung came up to me and put his arm around me, "cmon, let's go eat something" He look at me with the huge smile that is normally plastered on his face.

~~~

Right now we are downstairs and we are all on the sofa, expect for Yuma and Jiwoo who are now running around like children. Seeing them together makes me want to beat the fuck out of Yuma.
He was my bestfriend but looks like he left me for Jiwoo.

"AHH YUMA STOP!!" Jiwoo falls on the floor laughing as Yuma tickles her to death. "You didn't run! again!!" He laughed as he took a break.

She looks way more happier...more happier than when she was with me...
Why did I do this? Trying to hold back my tears, I stood up to go upstairs but then got pulled back down by Jake hyung.

He looked at me with worried eyes as I fell back onto the sofa bursting into tears. I can feel everyones eyes on me right now. But I don't even think Jiwoo cares about me crying after what I did.

All the members came around me to comfort me as I layed there balling my eyes out.

Why me..?

----------------------------------------------
Helloo lovely peoplee.
HAPPY NEW YEARR!!

I cried when it became 2023.
Bro 2022 went by sooo fast.

I can't believe I've been with enhypen since i-land😭 It's been about 3yrs now :cc

Anyways thank you for reading thisss.

Dont forget to vote if you liked this chapter👀

~1st January 2023~