Chapter 11

Maki's POV

I'm getting suspicious of Niki...
He doesn't normally wear hoodies. Maybe he's just comfy in it? But Idk so I decided to let him be. But I keep my eye on him just incase...

~~~

"Ah it's boiling here!" Jay hyung takes his sweater off revealing the sleeveless shirt he has on underneath.

Goddamn his biceps are hot...
Ah wtf im not gay-
But oml he's hot?! Tsk every boy in this house is hot.

"Niki aren't you hot?" Sunghoon turns to a sweating Niki. "N-no.." A lie.
He's literally sweating like tf-
"Huh...okay" Sunghoon gets up and walks over to Niki and sits beside him.

Sunghoon places a hand on Niki's forehead. "HOLY CRAP NIKI YOUR FOREHEAD IS ON FIRE!" Sunghoom screams making us jump, aswell as Niki.

"How are you not hot?!" We ask him. He sits there with his cold ass expression and says, "But I'm cold" His deep cold voice makes me shiver. Gosh did Jiwoo ruin him that bad?

"Niki how are you cold, it's 45° oustide-"

(a/n Yea so I'm from Bangladesh and 45 degrees is average but omd I was born and raised in England so 45 degrees is hot asf-)

"He must have a fever from crying too much" Jake jokes around. Probably true but I can see him struggle with the heat.

"Niki why don't you go out on one of your short sleeved shirts? It will probabaly make you feel better" Sunghoon pats his back as the arrogant boy, aka Niki, shakes his head 'no'

Hmm.
We decide to leave him be because this boy is honestly confusing.
"Alright who wants ice cream" The sassy boy says walking into the room with a boy full of different flavours of ice cream.

Sunoo places down the box of ice creams. "Okay so yo-"
"I want chocolate!" Jay runs over to the box and devours the ice cream. Is he alright...
"I want vanilla!" Sunghoon runs to the box and scoops out the vanilla ice cream.

"Oh my gosh guys calm down!" Sunoo tries pulling them away from the box but they wouldn't budge.
I look over at Niki and see him staring at the ice cream.
I can tell he wants one but just doesn't have the strength to say it.

"Niki what flavour would you like?" I look at him as he points to the caramel ice cream. I hand him the ice cream as I take a close look at his stunning visuals behind his hoodie.

I see a small curve form on his lips. This boy is too precious...He didn't deserve all this...

Niki's POV

I take my spoon and take a bite of the ice cream. Ahh I missed this...

Isolating myself from everyone was hard...
I just hope they don't find out..
I feel bad..I feel useless right now..I've let everyone down..

Taking another bite of my ice cream, I see 2 familiar figures walk in the room.
The 2 people I didn't want to see..

"Hey Jiwoo! Take some ice cream!" Kyujin hands Jiwoo the mint choco.
Ew. Who the fuck likes mint choco-
Oh wait. Sunoo hyung does..

Bleh it just tastes like toothpaste.

(a/n I LOVE MINT CHOCO OMG)

~~~

"Cmon Niki! You're so god damn lazyyy" Jay drags me out of bed as I cover myself with the pillow again.

"Lets gooo I'll get you ice creamm!" When Jay mentioned ice cream, I leaped out of bed. "Okay Im coming!"

I get out of bed and put another hoodie on. I slept with a hoodie on aswell...
I don't want anyone to find out.

"Niki here, Put this on" Jay hands me a shirt, and it's short sleeved. "No it's fine, im comfortable in this"

Jay's POV

So Niki has been acting a but weird lately. I mean, I know Jiwoo upset him and stuff but he normally loves wearing short sleeved clothes because he feels hot all the time.

But nowadays he's wearing hoodies alot. Maybe his mind has changed?

I don't exactly know but I will get to the bottom of this...

~~~

Arriving at the ice cream shop, Niki goes and sits down on his phone. I order ice cream for the both of us.
Hopefully this will cheer Niki up a bit.

"I'll take one caramel ice cream and one chocolate please" I say to the cashier. The cashier puts the order in and gestures me to go sit down.

The ice cream has arrived and it tastes amazing like always. I can tell Niki is happy. He loves ice cream, I mean,
Who doesn't?

"So Niki, How ya feeling?" I ask the boy sat infront of me.
"Oh yeah im fine" What a lie.
We all know he's still not over Jiwoo and that he is full of regret because of what he did.

"Niki..it's not your fault.." I whisper under my breathe, hoping he heard what I said because what I said was true.

It wasnt his fault...

----------------------------------------------

sorry for taking so long on the updatesㅠㅠ

If you know me, Im lazy af-

Also thus chapter is so short omg😭😭😭

Anyways byee and happy chinese new yearr!!

~Saturday 28th January~