Chapter 8

Niki's POV

I wake up to the scent of breakfast. Im soo hungry. But I don't feel like eating anything. I'm just gonna give up and stay in this room and I don't care about whatever they say.

"Niki! breakfast is ready!" Jay hyung yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Noo!" I lazily said covering myself with my pillow. I lay there sobbing for a bit and then I see the door open.

"Cmon let's go eat" Jungwon hyung said. Jungwonie hyung is like a cat, he's adorable. No wonder Jay hyung is so whipped for him.

But the thing is Jay hyung is allergic to cats, but Wonnie hyung is a cat. I wonder how those go together.

"I don't want to eat" I say taking the pillow of my face.
And then all of a sudden Wonnie hyung grabs the pillow out of my hand and starts wacking me with it.
This cat-

"Noo stopp!" I yell out, thinking he would stop but no. He started dragging me out of bed. "HYUNG STOP!" I yell out with anger, I look at the hyung that's infront of me to see him with shocked eyes but also upset eyes.

"wait hyung I didn't mean too" I call out as he leaves the room upset.
Shit.
Not again, when will I ever stop making people upset?

I cover my head with my pillow and sobbed myself back to sleep to forget this world and everything that had happened.

Jungwon's POV

"HYUNG STOP" The little child yelled, I was shocked, Niki is normally never like this, I walk out the room to go inform Jay hyung to see what's wrong with him because he looks like he's been crying all night.

Jay hyung is the hyung I can rely on, I love him, even though he thinks I'm annoying but he knows I'm cute aswell.

I go downstairs to Jay hyung cooking as always. "Hyung! something's up with Niki" I tell him, he turns to me and says "isn't there always something up with that boy" I mean, Jay hyung has a point.

"Yeah but like he looks like he's been crying a lot and he doesn't want to eat, he normally loves your cooking" I say, Jay hyung looks at me confused and then runs upstairs.

"Niki!" I hear the man call out opening the door to Niki's room. "What" The cold boy replied, sitting on his bed and it looked like he fell asleep.
"Come eat Niki" Jay hyung said sitting beside him, stroking his hair.

"No I don't want to" He looks at the floor with tears in his eyes. something's up, what's going on? did something happened between him and Jiwoo?

"Niki what happened between you and Jiwoo last night" I finally had the confidence to ask him, Niki shot his head up looking at me.

"uhm..." he started. "She broke up with me yesterday, I tried my best to get her to stay but she didn't" He sobbed into Jay hyung's arms.

"It's okay Niki, people have to go sometimes.." Jay hyung calmly said while Niki cries into his arms.

"But you don't understand, I loved her so much, why did she have to go?" Sniffling inbetween each word he said.

At this point I don't know who to feel bad for. Should I feel bad for Jiwoo or Niki?

"Okay well let's get out of this room, it's a mess" I said patting his head.

Niki shook his head 'no'.
Ugh this boy is so stubborn.
I try drag him out the room but he doesn't budge.

He instead runs into the bathroom crying.

Niki's POV

I run into the bathroom crying my eyes out. I feel regret rushing through my blood. I look in the mirror to see the mess my parents made. The mistake.

In a matter of seconds I fall to the floor balling my eyes out. I punch the wall making my knuckles bleed.

I hear Heeseung and Jungwon banging on the door. "Niki come out now!" I hear the eldest of the house shout from the other side of the door.

I lean on the door sitting on the cold floor. "No I don't want too" I sob.

"Niki come out now before I break this fucking door open"
I've never hear Heeseungie hyung swear before, and I've never hear him be so serious about this.

"OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" I hear the Yang leader shout while banging on the door.
"FINE OH MY GOD!"

I finally give in and open the door to see an angry Heeseungie hyung and a worried Wonnie hyung.

"What happened Niki?" Heeseung said coming towards me. I back up a bit and told him what happened.

"Niki...Just because she broke up with you on this specific day doesn't mean you have to hurt yourself, people go sometimes..."

He's right...

People go sometimes...

----------------------------------------------

Hi peopleee.
what do u think will happen to niki???

And thank you soo much for reading this<3

Make sure to vote please😭

~30th December 2022~