Chapter 3

Nikis POV

"Can I ask you something?" The girl infront of me said.
Huh. I wonder what she will say. "Whats up?" Why is she looking at me like that-
She looks like she's about to cry? "Is everything okay Jiwoo?" Yeah everything is not okay and I can tell by the looks of her face.
She let out a big sigh. "Do you love me Niki?" I scoffed. "Well what do you think?" She looks at me blankly.
"N-no..?" Did this girl just say no? I love her alot, why is she acting like this?

"Jiwoo I do love you?"

Jiwoo's POV

He does love me?
"Niki I know you don't, just say it instead of hurting me"
Playing with my fingers, my hands are shaking.
"Jiwoo I do love you" Yeah I don't know if I should believe him or not.

"But the thing is Jiwoo, you are way to clingy and I hate it" Me? Clingy?
"What.." How am I clingy??
At this point I'm so confused.

I try to hold his hand but he pushes it away.
"See!? you keep trying to touch me and you never let me be alone and that's what I hate about you!!" I flinched as he yelled and hearing those words hurt me a bit.

"Well can't you just deal with it?!" I yelled at him, not knowing what I just said.
"What? Deal with it? IM TRYING JIWOO BUT ALL YOU DO IS ANNOY ME!" As he says those words I back up.

And I backed up a bit too much and...

Knocked over his favourite vase...

Shit.

----------------------------------------------
Hellooo to whoever is reading this!!

I just want to say thank you so much for reading this and I hope you enjoy this book!!

And yes Niki has a favourite vase-

Sorry that this chapter was so short😭😭

ALSO NEW BOOK COVERRR

~15th December 2022~