Chapter 4

Niki's POV

I look behind the frightened girl to see my favourite vase shattered on the ground.
For fucks sake my mother gave me that before she died. "Omg I-im so sor-" I slapped her mid sentence. Right across the face. Honestly think I might of left a mark.

But honestly i really dont care at this point and in a matter of seconds I grab her hair and push her into the broken glass. The helpless girl screamed in pain while I still yelled at her "Get the fuck out!" She flinched looking up at me with her red eyes and ran out the room.

Do i feel sorry? No

Jiwoo's POV

I turn around me and I see shattered glass on the floor.shit. "Omg Im so sor-"
I couldn't even finish my sentence and I got slapped.
Then in a split second he pushed me into the glass.
I screamed in pain and sat there crying with glass in my feet and arms and my knees tucked into my chest holding onto my knees. I sobbed really loudly until I hear "Get the fuck out!"
The boy yelled making me flinch.

I ran out the room with glass in my feet and went into the guest room. Screaming I try to take out some of the glass that's in my feet but it was no luck, they were deep into my skin. It just makes this shitty situation better.
Shit.
I feel like im going to have a panic attack.
I couldn't control me crying alot and screamed and I hear the door bust open.

Nikis POV

I see the hurt girl run out of them room in pain. Do I feel bad? Not at all. Do I care? Eh.

I hear her crying alot, very loudly like will the girl ever shut up? And then all of a sudden I hear her screaming. I mean she fucking deserved it, she never leaves me alone.

God at that moment i felt stress release from my body fast. I wish i did it again.

Sitting back on my bed,
I

turn back to my phone scrolling through insta because I literally have nothing to do and in a matter of seconds ill get shouted at by either kyujin or jay hyung.

I sighed. Quite loudly actually,
Should i apologise? or should i just leave it.

whatever, I'm too comfy in bed right now so maybe later.

----------------------------------------------
Helloooo to the readers of this book!! I'm really trying to make this book fun😭

What would u rate it from 0/10 so far??

Also chapters will hopefully be 400-2000 words soo

Like how tf do authors write like 50 chapters😭 Im only on the 4th chapter and its already on the main thing😭😭

But dww this book will have a lot of chapters and whatever will solve this problem is amazingg so please stay tuned and dont forget to vote!!

~15th December 2022~

updated: 7th october 2024