Chapter 7

Jiwoo's POV

"Niki..." I whisper opening the door to the room. He looks over at me with red eyes and quickly stood up carresing my face. "omg Jiwoo I am so sorry, I am so sorry for everything I have done. I know I'm the biggest jerk doing all those things to you, you don't know how much I love you" The heck? "Niki I-"
He stopped me halfway. "Jiwoo please, please forgive me I feel so bad now, I feel so bad for not showing you affection and for not showing my love and care, I just wanna spend our anniversary happily together, I love you so much so please forgive me"

Why apologise now? He should know I would never take him back. But hearing those words made me cry.
"Niki I'm breaking up with you" I managed to say, holding back my tears I push him away from me.

"No Jiwoo please" He cried out holding me tightly against his chest. Seeing him cry hurts me, I have honestly never seen him cry like this before, it hurts... Why does it hurt?

"No Niki...I love you but I can't do this anymore..." I confessed taking his hands off me.
"We can work this out I promise" He pleaded, what should I do?

"Sorry Niki but it's the best for both of us.." I open the door to leave but he stops me "Jiwoo just know that I love you..." Cringe but okay.

Leaving the room I sniffle into my sleeves while my hands are shaking, shaking from the pain. Why does it hurt so much? I need to move on and hopefully It will be easy for me to move on...

~~~

"soo how'd it go?" Chaewon says as she munches on her crisps. "Idk..." Gosh what do I say? it didn't go bad but didn't go good. "Um..not bad but not good..."

(a/n stan Jisoo~)

"oh..alright" She whispers. I try to hold back my tears because I hate crying infront of them, infront of the people I love but sometimes I just can't control it...

~~~

Laying down on the bed, thinking about life, Yuma comes in and sits near me.
"Hey...I heard what happened...He was a jerk anyway, you did the right thing" He muttered looking at my red eyes. Yuma is the sweetest person I have ever met. He cam cheer you up in less than 2 seconds. "Get well soon Jiwoo, move on from him, he was nothing but a peice of trash" He walked out the room closing the door.

I have never seen Yuma like this, he called Niki trash. Normally he thinks of Niki as one of his younger brother's and loves him alot...Also I have never seen him this serious, He is normally really happy.

Oh well

Niki's POV

"We are breaking up Niki" Hearing those words hurt me, it hurt alot and I couldn't stop myself from crying, I begged and begged for her to stay but she didn't, instead she leaves the room crying, I messed up badly and I don't think anything will change it, this will be my life forever...

I go to my room, where we both slept, well not anymore as she left the room, but I can remember her snuggle up to me to fall asleep, I needed her to fall asleep, what if I can't fall asleep but one day I will fall asleep but not wake up the next day??

I feel like giving up.

But Jay hyung tells me to never give up and that giving up is never an option..I don't want to see Jay hyung upset because I gave up but I really want to give up...

Hugging her pillow, I lie on the bed rethinking all the memories we had together.
Oh...wait that would just make me cry even more..
Ugh stop it Niki, what's wrong with me?

Jiwoo I will still regret what I have done until the day I die...I love you...

~30th December 2022~