Chapter 14

Niki's POV

I think he knows...
Im being to obvious agh.
"Take it off" He says, once more.
I look down, not being able to say anything
Fuck why can't I say anything?
It's like someone closed up my throat. It's like someones choking me...

Maki looks at me for a good 10 seconds. "Niki...you didn't..."
Fuck he knows
"Maki..." What do I say in this situation...

SIRI HELP ME
"Show me" He demands me to show him the cuts as he grabs my hand. "Let's see"

Fuck
"No...I can't.." Tears streaming down my face. Oh how I wish Jiwoo was here with me right now...But she's with my best friend...

"Niki show me them..."

Maki's POV

I sighed at the sobbing boy infront of me.
how fragile is he..?
I feel bad for him

"Show me Niki..." I hold his hand reassuring him not to be scared. "Niki don't be scared...do you want me to call someone?" As soon as I asked if he wanted me to call anyone he immediately looked up. "No Maki please.."

I sigh. It would be better if I told someone about it.
I know I have to keep a secret but this is too much...I need to tell someone.

"It would be better if I told someone.." I bring him closer to me as he cries into my shoulder. "Maki please don't..I don't want anyone to worry about me." He hugs me tightly.

This boy is too precious and I feel like bursting into tears with him...
Why did Jiwoo have to do that..?

I mean, I get why she did it, She did it because it was best for her but didn't she think about Niki?

I caress his hair as he (still) cries into my arms. Kyujin skips along but stops when she sees Niki. "What happened to Niki?" She says, in her soft but worried voice.

"Kyujin..." fuck I can't tell her can I? Uh.
We need to call Heeseung.

"Kyujin come here" I pull her into a corner and whisper in her ear. "Can you go get Heeseung hyung please..." She nods and sprints upstairs to Heeseung's room.

Kyujin's POV

Maki whispers into my ear telling me to get Heeseung.
I don't exactly know why but it probably has something to do with Niki crying.

I finally reach Heeseung's door and see him on his phone. "Hey Heeseung?" The tall elder looks up. "Oh hey Kyujin, Do you need anything?" He puts his phone down and moves his body facing me.

"Yeah so uhm Niki is crying and I don't know what for.."
His expression changes within seconds and dashes through the door.

Should I tell Jiwoo about this? Or would she even care.
She literally just went with his best friend.

Niki's POV

Here I am, crying in Maki's arms..
I feel so bad now..it's all my fault isnt it...

all of a sudden I hear footsteps running down the stairs. "Hey Maki, whats up?"
shit. it's Heeseung...

Maki then lets go of me and walks up to Heeseung.
I sit on the sofa with hot tears streaming down my cheeks.
What are they doing..?

I look up at them and I see Maki whispering something into Heeseung's ear..

Heeseung then looks at me in fear...

Heeseung's POV

Maki gets up and whispers something in my ear.
I look at the boy which is still crying tears. Did something that serious happen?? I thought he was getting better...

"Heeseung hyung..." Maki looks at me worriedly,like he is also about to burst into tears. "What happened Maki? Tell me..." Maki looks at Niki and then looks at me again.

"He's been harming himself..."

_______________________________
Helloo little thingsss

Another updateee!!
Hope you guys are enjoying it😪

Make sure to vote pleaseee xx

~15th March 2023~