Chapter 5

Chaewon's POV

I'm currently with Yuri, baking cookies just for fun, or maybe its because im hungry.
"yoo pass the flour" i try passing the flour to yuri, but then...
it dropped. Flour flew everywhere, it got on my clothes and yuris long hair.
"sorry..." I say, wiping some of the flour off my pink shirt. Ugh it was my favourite shirt aswell. Yuri kisses her teeth, "i literally washed my hair today chaewonn" she says, in an annoyed tone.

as im wiping off some flour off of her silky hair, we hear a scream. A sort of.. high pitched scream. "what was that..."
The terrified girl whispers as she huddles up to me. "i wonder who the fuck is screaming at this hour.." I hold her hand and we slowly creep up the stairs.

We hear sobbing as we walk up the carpeted stairs. "i think its coming from this room" Yuri guides me to a guest room, I take a breathe before opening the big door open and peak instead.
oh.

Its Jiwoo and shes.. on the floor?
Her arms hold her hair and theres glass peices stuck to her bare feet.

Her head is tucked into her knees as she cried, her fragile body shaking uncontrollably.
I observe the poor girl, wondering what had happened to hurt her this badly.

"Jiwoo are you okay?!" the girl next to me dashes to her friend on the floor, hugging her body softly, being careful not to shock or hurt her.

Yuri looks at me, with a sad look in her eyes. "what.." she mouths. I sit next to the both of them, slowly bringing my hand to pat Jiwoos smooth black hair.
"Its okay.." I repeatedly say, trying to give her some form of comfort.

The girl finally looks up, her cheeks stained red and mascara running down her face.

"he hurt me.."

right, thats enough information to give me a good reason to kill him.
"honestly Jiwoo, hes not worth it.." Yuri continues comforting her, i nod my head in agreement as she sits there, still crying.

"Forget about him, why don't we go out for ice cream or something? i dont know.. to maybe get your mind off him?" I suggest while Jiwoo looks up at me and gives me a small smile. "Sure.." she says, as she tucks her head back into her knees.

We sit there in silence, letting Jiwoo calm down a bit. Just then, Heeseung and Sunoo enter the room. "yo- wait what the fuck Jiwoo?" heeseung gets on one knee, to match the height we are currently at, he slowly picks up Jiwoos head to see her tear stained eyes and cheeks.
"O-oh what happened?" Sunoo sits behind him, observing Jiwoo when he notices her feet.

"Oh shit hyung" He pulls heeseungs arm and points at her feet. "Jiwoo what happened?" Jiwoo sat there, unable to speak so Yuri spoke up for her.

"That little devil of a maknae that you guys have hurt her" Yuris face doesnt look pleasant at all, its like shes going to murder someone, and if shes does i really do hope its niki.

Heeseung sighs, heavily as he turns to Sunoo and asks him to bring a med kit.
Sunoo nods in response and runs to get a med kit.
We all turn to Jiwoo when she says, "guys.. trust me im fine" She wipes her eyes and gives us a smile. "yeah and im pregnant" Heeseung makes us all laugh, as we sit back and wait for Jiwoo to say something.

"I-" she gets cut off by a bang.

"Ow fuck!" We turn towards the door to see Sunoo, the med kit now laying on the floor as he touches his head.
"You know i think i might need the med kit too.." He sits down and rubs his head.

Heeseung kisses his teeth, "your such an idiot Sunoo, the door was wide open"
Heeseung squeezes Sunoo's cheeks as he sits there with a pout.
Me and Yuri just laugh at the two.

We began plucking the glass out of Jiwoo's skin, she squeezes her eyes tightly and grips onto my arms.
"ow" Jiwoo flinches every time we take a piece of glass out.

Yuri's POV

"what the fuck did you do!" We hear Jay shouting from the other room, most probably at niki.
I get up and go see whats going on. and i was right, they are indeed shouting at niki.
"oh my god just get out!" Niki shoves both Jay and Jake out of his room and slams the door.

Honestly, when will he ever learn? He needs to pattern the actual fuck up.

I sighed, i walk back to the room and look at Jiwoo, whos still crying and her skin, bleeding.
We apply numbing cream around her skin as there is a really big piece of glass we have to take out and it might hurt her.

"Okay, Jiwoo close your eyes" The girl shuts her eyes tightly turning her head away.
Jungwon (i literally dont know where he came from) takes the big peice of glass out and surprisingly it didn't hurt her.

"Okay Jiwoo I think it's best for you to go to sleep now, sleep in the guest room if you don't want to go next to Niki" I shut the door hoping she doesn't start crying again tonight...

We'll see what happens tommorow...

----------------------------------------------

love to all my readerss mwah

~16th December 2022~

edited: 12th oct 2024