Chapter 18

Jiwoo's POV

Yuma decided to drag me away from the scene.
I get why but like he grabbed my wrist tightly and ran into a room.

Seconds later, Kyujin and Chaewon run into the room.
"Hey Jiwoo? Can we talk to you?" Chaewon asks me, playing with her rings.

Chaewon plays with her rings when she's nervous but.. why is she nervous? Chaewon is usually bubbly and so is Kyujin but right now they both look worried and scared.

Maybe they've seen the state Niki's in, even if, why do they want to talk to me? This doesn't seem right.

"Okay im coming" I turn to Yuma and mouth 'bye' to him as i leave the room with the 2 girls.

"Yes..?" I look at the both of them. I sit down on the bed as Chaewon started, "Uhm so do you know what's going on with Niki?"

"No"

Chaewon's POV

"So do you know what's going on with Niki?" I ask the girl infront of me.

I remember running around the house with Kyujin and Yuri, just to see one of our youngest members in tears with self harm scars on his arms.

*flashback*

"Yuri let's go to the kitchen im hungryy!" Kyujin whined. We all start having a race going the the kitchen as we see Maki and Heeseung with Niki.

And Niki's crying? We go to take a closer look. I see that Niki has scars on his arms...

"Guys what's wrong?" We turn to the 3 boys infront of us. "Oh uhm, sit down and we'll tell you.." Maki says, with this very worried expression on his face.

"So.." Heeseung started, "Niki's been kinda self harming himself..mostly because he misses Jiwoo alot. He hates how she's so close to Yuma and that Jiwoo seems to have lost so much interest in Niki and how Jiwoo moved on so quickly. He just wants her back... He feels bad for everything he has done and.. we've found out that Niki has been harming himself for a couple weeks now.." Heeseung finished, as all of us girls look at eachother, shocked.

We feel bad for him, and yes what Niki did was wrong but like he deserves a second chance?

*end of flashback*

"No, i don't know what's going on" The girl says, staring at the both of us.

"So he's been self harming himself....

because of you Jiwoo..."

Jiwoo's POV

Uh.
So he's been self harming because of me..?
It's not like i murdered his whole family.
What did i even do to the fact he's been self harming himself.