everything that went side ways

《Sexual stuff PART》

*bowser grabs Luigi with his big, strong hand. Luigi squeals and bowser rips off the white dress. Luigi was naked in bowser's hand *
bowser i-i, please don't hurt me. i-i did this for Mario I-i'm sorry, "said Luigi

* bowser turns Luigi over and bends down Luigi he makes Luigi's butt go up*

bowser?!? Said Luigi

<bowser has always been alone like the day he was born to the day he became an adult he had never had sex in a long time he wanted to have it with peach but when he kidnapped peach, peach would never have it with him she would always run away or come up with an excuse but when he saw Luigi in the dress his eyes sparkled with delight and something magical in his heart he didn't know what it was but it wasn't revenge or rage it was love he had never felt this kind of love with peach even seeing her didn't make him feel like this he felt love seeing luigi in the dress bowser was always in rage with mario that's why he kept kidnapping peach but bowser had started to get bored and he didn't want to see peach anymore so this was a relief for him but now he had luigi in his arms he could do anything he wanted to him *

* Luigi was confused but still worried about what bowser was going to do to him but then bowser grabs Luigi's legs he started to unzip his pants and take off his pants and he takes out his huge cock.

Bowser: Luigi, do you want to?

*Luigi was so surprised, but he wanted to feel it *

Y-yes *Luigi was nervous he had never felt a cock before and it was going to be the first time but then bowser slowly started to push it in Luigi but it couldn't fit *

Luigi: Bowser i-it d-doesn't fit~

Bowser: I'll make it fit~!

BOWSER!! AHH!?! said Luigi

*Luigi tried to become calm but it felt so good and tight to push his cock into Luigi's hole. bowser was drooling and wanted to do more stuff with luigis hole making himself cum in Luigi and started to plum him more making himself go hard again luigi was crying on how big it was but he was slowly making it felt good in luigi, luigi was finally able to feel a cock inside him *

meanwhile, in the mushroom kingdom,

Mario, please don't worry about your brother right now. Maybe he is alright, and he is heading to the mushroom kingdom right now said Princess Peach.

I need to go see him. What if bowser hurt him or worse? I can't just wait around and find out that he is dead somewhere peach! said Mario

didn't you want us to get married, Mario? Didn't you want to stay here with me and for luigi to stay with bowser so bowser wouldn't be able to come back to the mushroom kingdom Mario that's why you left Luigi there so we could get married. I'm starting to think that you do not love me said Peach

I do love you, peach! but I also love my brother, and no, I didn't leave him there just to let us get married like this. I will be back, alright, my love, I just need to save my baby brother said Mario.

* Mario left to find his brother, and he hoped that Luigi was alright and that he wasn't in any danger*

Word count: 596