what used to be us

*Luigi pov *

I miss him. I miss my brother even if I did have his own head on my lap and even if I did kill him even if he tried to kill me and my lover. I miss him being alive I miss him always jumping I miss him always saying let's a go I miss him I miss him so much I miss when we used to be brothers I miss him I just wish he could have accepted me for who i'm and bowser why did things go out this way why did his anger come out why didn't he just stay calm and support me of my decision I miss you mario being number 1 I hate my life I hate it so much why just why did you have to do this to me mario I miss you.... mario...

*third person view *

The night was cold the sky was blooming of stars in the sky luigi was still at the door wanting to go in there and hug them both but than he had left to go outside he didn't want to bother them he wanted them to get along and it happened they had started to get along later he was outside in the garden of roses he looked all around him making himself twirl to look around he only thought of his brother mario. Tears were coming out of luigi eyes he felt himself stop moving. Then he felt someone touch his face when he opened his eyes and looked up he saw something he never thought he would see *

Word count: 270