the dirty things we did

《 sexual stuff part》

* Mario went to find his brother Luigi in the Koopa kingdom after a few hours of running and jumping he had finally reached the gate he heard moans and loud banging he looked worried it sounded like Luigi's voice he ran into the kingdom the guards were distracted by the loud moans and banging they hold their ears to not hear it and Mario goes to where the loud banging and moans are coming from

* before Mario entered the kingdom. Luigi was having so much fun with bowser that he was sucking his cock onto his balls he tried to swallow all his cum but it kept going out of his mouth and dripping onto the floor bowser grabs Luigi's head and puts it more on his cock his mouth started to open more and more he sucked and sucked luigi was having so much fun and he then takes bowser cock out of his mouth and he turns around he puts his butt up so bowser could put his big slimy cock in Luigi hole. Luigi wanted it more than ever in him and bowser was starting to like Luigi a lot he puts his massive cock into Luigi's little hole making him feel so good he moans louder and louder feeling so good luigi couldn't resist bowsers big cock going inside him *

■In the past, Luigi's past

Luigi had never told Mario that he liked bowser mario had always thought all these years that Luigi liked daisy but Luigi was too scared to tell mario the truth he wanted to talk to him about it but luigi thought that Mario wouldn't accept what kinda feelings he had for bowser he had never told him for years now but now that Luigi was having it sex with bowser he couldn't control himself anymore he felt happy he wanted this moment to last forever*

*in the past bowser*

Bowser had no one he wanted a mother for Jr he didn't want jr to be without a mother so he kidnapped peach most of the time trying to convince her that she could be Jr's mom but peach always refused Mario would come to save peach but sometimes Mario would invite bowser to play Mario kart everyone would go for each other but something had changed when bowser was trying to get Luigi out of first place with a blue shell. Bowser had thrown it to Luigi the blue shell was about to blow up until Luigi gave it a death stare and the blue shell left to go blow up someone else but on the other hand bowser was confused about why it didn't work but bowser had gotten in front of Luigi he was gonna make it to 1st place until a red shell had hit him knocking his kart out and bowser started to sweat when he saw Luigi's death stare but bowser kept riding until it was over luigi had gotten first place bowser had gotten second and the third place was Mario. Luigi was supper happy about this Mario had came up on the stage to congratulate him but when Mario had got up on stage and close to luigi bowser could see that Luigi was confused about why Mario was up on the stage he thought that Mario was there to congratulate him but Mario had stomped on luigi's foot. Luigi looked down not knowing what to do but laugh at it like it was nothing but when bowser got the second place he felt jealous and mad but he felt something else bowser had gone into the bathroom to fix it. Bowser was hard he didn't know why, but he was hard it had started when luigi gave him the death stare. It turned him on .

Word count: 638