the one who left

Mario, I'm sorry I just -said luigi

*before being cut off by mario in a harsh tone*

I was worried you were hurt or worse, but no, I find you naked with my worst enemy on you!? I can't believe this. we are going back to the mushroom kingdom, and you're gonna stay there until further notice you got that luigi said mario.

Mario, i don't want to go back there . want to stay with bowse-

* said luigi before getting cut off by mario. he had slaped luigi in the face*

you are a disappointment of a brother I thought you would be more like me a hero to all the mushroom kingdom I thought you would date daisy why did it have to be that disgusting lizard and this is why no one likes you luigi not even peach or daisy likes you you're just so weak at doing everything said mario

* luigi heard all of this he hit mario in the face luigi started to run away from mario, mario was going to go grab luigi arm but he felt mad he wemt back to the mushroom kingdom to be with princess peach he had tried to forget about his brother and was trying to start a family with princess peach. luigi went back to Koopa kingdom. luigi was walking to the big doors of the entryway, and the doors opened, and bowser looked at him. bowser took him in and now called luigi his new wife. Jr looked shocked to see luigi and his father kissing in the kitchen he was making something for them to eat*.

bowser, come on, no more kisses. Come on!

*luigi sees jr*

oh, Jr., come on over here and give your new momma a big kiss on the cheek so you can get your breakfast.

*luigi was blushing while kneeling down with open arms looking at both Jr. and bowser *
Word count: 322