the fight between two brother's

*luigi was still on top of the castle he looked down, seeing mario and mario look up, looking at luigi. Bowser was looking everywhere for luigi, but he couldn't find him he had looked everywhere the submarine was about to leave. Bowser had finally decided to look in the submarine if he was there but then he had saw luigi on top of the castle there was no time either he got on the submarine or he stay with luigi leaving his children to be alone in the submarine with a bunch of strangers. He yelled at luigi to come down, but he was too far away to listen. Bowser had made his decision he had got into the submarine, and he couldn't stay with luigi he needed to be with his kids. Luigi heard a sound from the submarine he looked at the direction of the sound and saw the submarine luigi's eyes widened but he knew that bowser had to take the kids somewhere safe luigi started to get angry and look in Mario's direction he had started to develop lightning and then all over him lightning started to strike. Luigi had jumped *

YA HOOO!!!!

*luigi jumped, and lightning started to strike everywhere. Mario had started to develop Fire, and everywhere around him started to be set on fire it was a battle of fire and lightning the battle of two brothers *

*luigi had up put his fist heading for mario, and mario did the same they both had touched each other's fits, and boom, a shockwave had sounded all over the land The submarine had shook everyone inside started to scream and cry thinking someone was attacking the submarine but bowser had calmed them down everyone had stayed quiet not making a sound the light flickered everyone looked around then another boom boom boom!? *

mario and luigi had hit each other again, trying to end this, but then Mario hit luigi so hard that he flew back into the forbidden woods. luigi had passed out, and mario had started to look for him with all his undead creatures

Word count: 354