training

Luigi was honing his skills in controlling his lightning powers and mastering the use of his bow and arrow. For three weeks straight, Luigi dedicated himself to rigorous daily training, with no sight of Bowser or the children. His unwavering determination to ensure their safety and well-being drove him to push his body to its limits. Luigi thought he was finally ready to fight mario but then E GAD had told him that his lightning powers were still unstable and that anyone in a 500 radius could get hurt luigi didn't care if anyone would get hurt but as long as his brother was now dead E GAD had talked about his family luigi didn't want to hear it luigi didn't want to imagine them getting hurt but then Luigi began to generate electrical energy that crackled and sparked all around his body. With intense focus, he directed the energy upwards, causing a massive bolt of lightning to shoot up into the sky.

Mario had his troops saw it and started to run there E GAD had spotted mario and his troops he ran to luigi, luigi had left the lab the troops had stooped and made a path for mario, mario had stopped and looked at luigi they both closed their eyes but then opened them again and started to run towards each other they had started to fight. Blast after blast they kept going Mario's troops were getting killed from being near mario, matio had tired his hardest and so did luigi but things were going wrongly the world started to Crack under their feet but then a large boom sound was heard from a far everything went dark until they both opened their eyes again everything was sand nothing was near them everything was DEAD*

What the hell did you do, said mario

I didn't do anything that was you! said, luigi

*they had started to argue like old times they both had stopped and stared at each other thinking about the other times their memories and how they both would fight but then make up but they didn't want to fight each other anymore they wanted to be brother's again they wanted things to go back to the way they were in the past but mario knew it would never be the same again because of bowser but mario didn't care the only thing he cared about what his brother*

Luigi said mario

Yes, bro said luigi

I'm sorry....

Word count: 417