the truth pt 1

*bowser rubbed his neck, knowing he had to tell Emily everything about what luigi did to her real father and mother *

Ok, it started like this bowser said

*he looked scared to tell her but still did*

*One apon a time two humans came to this world one was named mario and the other was named luigi, mario was always praised by everyone but for luigi no one cared about him they all thought he was useless amd a shadow and the two mario brothers had meet princess peach she was the princess of the mushroom kingdom and there was an evil ruler named bowser

*Emily looked surprised that her father would call himself an evil ruler *

Bowser would kidnap Princess Peach to make her his queen and a mother for Jr., but it didn't work out. the two mario brothers had always beaten bowser and freed the princess from her cage it would be like that for years and years to come but than one day the Koopa king bowser decided that he wanted to make the princess marry him when bowser and the princess were on the stand to get married she passed out but that wasn't princess peach it was luigi dressed up as princess peach so mario could escape with her and marry her back home. bowser had found out that he wasn't princess peach bowser was mad and wanted to kill him but than after a few hours they had both fell in love and when the older brother came to rescue the little brother he saw love between the Koopa king and his little brother he hated that and he wanted them both to stop loving each other but luigi didn't do that and disobeyed his own brother he wanted to be loved he wanted someone to care about him more than ever and that did happen after some month's with bowser luigi and bowser where happy than something beautiful happen luigi had a baby and it was athena she was so tiny but than after a few weeks or so bowser had invited the princess and mario to his castle and they sat down to eat they saw the kid both sides of the family got angry at each other and knew that luigi was both a boy and a girl peach tried to hurt luigi and as for mario he had tried to hurt bowser and than both of them left because of bowser fire after some time peach was now pregnant but the thing was that baby was you Emily.

Word count: 432