something not right

* luigi ate his food bowser, came behind him, hugged him bowser, putting his head on luigi's head*

Are you alright luigi said, bowser

I'm ok bowser said luigi

Do you remember what happened yesterday, said bowser

Yeah, I do. Why do you ask? said luigi

Because we'll you were passed out from excruciating pain said bowser

Oh yes, I did luigi said

Do you not feel anything today said bowser

Not at all. I feel fine? luigi said

*luigi finished eating his food he put his plate in the sink he washed it, bowser just stared at him knowing that he was lying about the whole thing, luigi was finished washing his plate and put it on another Stack of plates he went outside he wanted to see some beautiful flowers bowser kept watching luigi, luigi felt that something was wrong had happened to luigi but he didn't know what it was so he watched luigi closely for the rest of the day it was pretty normal he would play with the Koopalings and jr, athena, Emily he would talk to kamek about things and he would clean the room and do other things like the Koopalings and jr, athena, emily landuary or he would help them do there homework and he would teach them alittle Italian everything was normal for luigi and bowser later on luigi and bowser where in bed luigi had there back turned around on each other *

Luigi, you up, bowser said

No luigi... said

*bowser seemed upset at the answer he turned to face luigi *

Luigi, what's going on, bowser said

Nothing luigi.... said luigi

* after a few hours they fell asleep but out of nowhere bowser woke up at 3am when he opened his eyes he saw luigi just standing there in the corner of the room facing the wall bowser sat up on the bed he then got up from the bed and walked over to Luigi and he grabbed luigi by the shoulder but when he turned around luigi, luigi's eyes where not there anymore his eyes where in his hands and blood was coming out of his face where his eyes used to be but then bowser woke up he was sweating and he looked terrified luigi was just siting there on the side of the bed not even paying attention to bowser as bowser was hesitant of touching luigi he did and he turned him around he looked normal but he looked tired like he wanted to sleep more luigi turned back around there was blood on his hands *

Word count: 432