its gonna hurt

BOWSER!?! I WANT MORE FOOD said luigi 

* it was the next day already
bowser gave luigi more and more food he was tired, but bowser knew more food was good for the baby it would make his baby stronger.
5 months were passing fast, luigi. belly got bigger and bigger it started to come to the day he was giving birth. luigi started to scream*

AHHH, BOWSER!?! IT HURTS said luigi.

It's ok. Hold my hand, please. i want to help you said bowser

* luigi grabs bowser hand and tightens his hand so much that it is about to break Bowser Bone's finger, but Bower doesn't care. He is crying to see his baby *

one more push one more. I can see the head come on one more one more said bowser

*he kept pushing it, and it happened*

waaaaaaaa, waaaaaaa

*they both look at their baby luigi passed out after an hour he woke up again and bowser looked at him he looked at the baby and bowser he was giving the baby to luigi, luigi gave the baby milk. luigi started to hold her *

bowser i-i'm sorry I passed out I didn't mean to said luigi.

It's ok, luigi. I understand if you do pass out said bowser.

What name should we give her said luigi

I don't know anything you want, said bowser.

How about athena said luigi.

That is a beautiful name for my baby girl said bowser.

Then, its settled Athena is her name. Said luigi

*bowser was looking for the papers to sign her name Athena he finally found them he started to sign them and give them to luigi to sign and after he signed it they gave it to the doctor. the doctor took it, and now they both were happy that they had their baby in their arms, but now they wondered what will bowser would  Jr think about the new baby *

Word count: 325