Blow the horn so you sound the alarm

It was with a gentle breeze that Lucid awoke, The first thing he was greeted by was a saturated field of dandelions.

"Hello My decomposing dove."

The angel recognized that voice, He rose his head and sure enough, The archangel Gabriel stood across from him.

"G-Gabriel!?" Lucid cried, Fearful of his intent.

The false angel grinned, A look of muted surprise. "In all of my years... Very few have refrained from referring to me proper... You really are something... Aren't you?"

Gabriel's neck stretched to hover his face menacingly over Lucid's small form in comparison, The true angel backed away in the field.

"I can smell your fear, Hell I can see it in your eyes..." The false angel twitched, A look of unease on his sunken features.

"What do you want??" Lucid cried.

Gabriel's creepily confident facade returned. "Fret not my unkindly kindred, I am simply here to congratulate you, How you have made yourself a permanent placement within their household.. They'd spill each others blood before a drop of yours leaves your veins."

Lucid stayed silent, If he spoke in protest, The false angel could find out too much, Like his true identity, If he didn't already.

"My, My, I hardly imagined I'd face this situation once more..." He knew, There's no way the false angel couldn't. "I can smell the fear you've caused those boys." Gabriel giggled, Covering his mouth with his hand. "Keep it up and that combined with your abilities, You might just find yourself in the higher ranks heheha!!" 

"Please just leave me be..." Lucid witnessed something utterly shocking, A flinch, The angel made his false copy flinch, That can't be good, The dandelions around him were wilting and the sky darkened.

The blonde angel quickly recovered. "V-Very well, I shan't keep you from your duties, I'm looking oh so forward to what you will do next~" 

Before the angel could get in a reply, Everything faded.

"Oh my god, Okay, Okay, He's waking up I think." 

Lucid steadily awoke, The first things he saw were Adam and Jonah's concerned faces.

"Oh thank god, Lucid?? Can you hear us??"

"M-Mhm..!!" The angel still felt awfully groggy.

Adam spoke up. "Bro you look like shit-" 

"ADAM!!" Jonah shouted in reply.

"I'm serious, Check his head, He looks sick, bro." 

Despite their small interaction, The half blonde mentally agreed, Reaching out his hand to check Lucid's temperature, Watching as the angel's eyes lazily followed his action.

Shit, He was warm, So that's why he passed out. "Yeah, You're sick."

Lucid weakly rose up, Looking around, They had put him on the couch. "B-But! We archangels don't get sick-" He knew very well the ironic exception out of his siblings to that statement. "Well... Not most of us!!" 

"Uh- Maybe it has something to do with you coming back from the dead? Maybe it made you the free trial version of an archangel." The strawberry blond suggested.

The angel still didn't know how he had come back, Obviously he wasn't in the same body but it was close enough that he didn't notice most the time.

Jonah got up off the ground. "Adam, Look after him, I'm going to make some soup and see if we have any more Tylenol."