Chapter 4

"We'll go back by car or something, I'm really not going on that shit plane again." Those weren't my words, but those of Clea, who just barely came out of the plane alive. "Em, never again please." Her puppy eyes make me feel a little pity, although I laughed quite a bit at her the whole trip. Even the flight attendant thought it was funny. So I'm not the only one who's a psychopath.

"I have some pills in my bag, do you want one?" I throw the box of paracetamol at her while I hold Noor's hand. I feel a pull on my right hand, the one she held. "Emma? What's that?" She points to a whole group of people holding a cardboard sign. "Bienvenidos, Emma" We stopped walking because we were all super surprised. "That must be for another Emma," Clea says, putting the paracetamol back in my hand luggage. "Okay Clea, we'll just continue to the luggage collection point." Before I can finish my sentence, she is already walking towards the group of boys. "Hey girl come back. We're going to get the suicases not the boys" She said: Well it might be for you after all, and our bags are on that conveyor belt, and that's very close to those hot boys."

"Hoola, yo am Cleara" she extends her hand to a dark-skinned man, later I learned that his name is Ansu Fati. "Jesus Clea how bad, you don't pronounce the 'H' at all and the o is short. It's like 'Ohla'. I'll do the introduction." I press down on her hand and extend mine. "Hola, soy Emma y ella es Clara y la niña se llama Nora". I point to the cardboard sign Ansu is holding. He accepts my hand and he gives me a firm handshake. "Omg, Alonso. I push myself through the group of boys and give him a hug. "You can speak English, everyone understands English"

"Oops did I make a fool of myself? Sorry guys for the bad Spanish." I feel quite embarrassed but whatever I can't change anything anymore. "Wait this is for me right?" I'm afraid of even more embarrassment. "Yes, yes no stress, I'm very glad you got the job, shall I introduce you to the group I brought with me?"

"I'm here with, Ansu Fati, 20 years old and our forward player. Frenkie de Jong, he's from the Netherlands so maybe you can have a conversation in German/Dutch." He holds out his hand, something Ansu can't do because of the cardboard sign. "Hallo" It sounded Dutch so for fun I replied in German.

And finally, we have Gavi, the midfielder. "Hola, Gavi, your Spanish isn't that bad, could use some work Ems." he gives me a wink which feels a bit weird. "Ehm yes thank you" I turn back to Noor who is still watching with wide eyes. I kneel down in front of her "Would you like to say hello to everyone?" There wasn't much sound coming out of here mouth but I thought I saw a little nod so I lift her up and slide an arm under her ass so she can sit.

She holds out her hand and the boys either give her a hand or make a funny face that makes them laugh. Meanwhile, Cleara is also doing a name round.

"Clea, shall we get the suitcases? And Noortje, do you want to stay here with Frenkie and Ansu and the rest or do you want to get the suitcases with us?" Gavi kneels in front of her and he starts talking. "Shall we get our luggage with the 5 of us and then the rest will hail a few taxis? Does that sound like a plan?" He calmly waits for Nora to answer "What's your name?" Oh god that may not have been very helpful of Nora, but I think that he is laughing. "My name is Pablo Gavi but you can call me Gavi just as Ems there." Then he whispers something in her ear that I can't hear very well. This is taking me too long. My turn to talk: "Honey, shall we go get the bags?" Gavi standing up replies, "Sure, I can get used to Honey"

Oh shit maybe I worded that wrong. That wasn't meant for Gavi but for Nora. Dear reader, that was a sincere mistake.

"Oh sorry that was meant for Noor" "Yes I would say that too Ems" He gives me a wink, AGAIN.

Why does Gavi KEEP calling me Ems all the time? Don't ask me what I think, I don't know.