Chapter 7

At Gavi's request, I had called Clea in the hope that she would babysit. She wasn't too happy that I had called because she was having a great time with Memphis. If you know what I mean. They were kissing. They were not having sex. :) 

In the end she agreed to look after Nora IF she could borrow my clothes. I had to think for a moment about the offer she proposed. If she used my clothes it would eventually start to smell, that was the downside, but if Clea smelled the smell she would wash it, oke plus point.

"Okay, you have a deal" I had told her 5 minutes ago. 

"It's possible" I pulled two dresses out of the closet as Gavi came back from his room. Apparently he had to 'grab' something. He was back suspiciously quickly, really within 10 minutes, ah yes his room must be near mine. "Ahh that's great Ems, do you need another super stylist?" "No thank you, I don't want your taste in clothes to infect me." In the meantime I had sent a photo to Cleara, I was in dubio, should I wear a super cute black dress or a white one. 

"I'm going into the city with Alonso. Do you want to walk me to the lobby?, me and him are meeting there." "Ah you're going with him?" I nodded. What was happening here? Why is he acting so weird. "Are you jealous or something?" I laughed, he didn't, weird.

I closed the door behind us. Key in the lock, and the door was closed.

"Omg Gavi, look, this room is empty. The door is even open! Why did Xavi say we don't have any rooms left, this one is free." Without saying anything, he pushes the door open even wider. "Come Gavi, this will be my room" 

I look around the room, the room doesn't look used. No socks or underwear, the bed was made already. It looked cleaner than my room, where I only lived for one hour. "I'm going to get my stuff, be right back" I was so excited. You won't believe how happy I was that we have two rooms, one for me and one for Nora.

I roll my bags, and Clea's, into the room. "Oh Emma I'll help you" he takes over 2 suitcases from me so that I can move a little more. It was not super helpful, he should have come to help 10 meters ago, that would be helpful. But I shouldn't complain the room is literally diagonally opposite to my room, number 28. This was number 27. I plop on the bed while Gavi also takes over my other suitcases, so the roles are reversed now, he has the 2 suitcases and 2 bags. He would make a very good servant who also carries someone else's bags into a random room. I turn the nightstand lamps on and off. Like some kind of test. Would they work? Omg what if they don't work.

Then Gavi opens the closet, clothes are already hanging there. OHW SHIT, THERE'S CLOTHING ALREADY. "What are you doing, Gavi?" "What does it look like Emma? I put on a sweater that hangs in my closet." 

AG JESUS, did I just park all my stuff in Gavi's room? And said that he should be a SERVANT!!!. He didn't put it in a random room but just in HIS. AHHHGHGHGHG I FEEL SO STUPID. I can kick myself in the head. 

"Is this your room?" 

OMG EMMA STOP WITH ALL THOSE STUPID QUESTIONS, OF COURSE THIS IS HIS ROOM DUHHH. OTHERWISE HIS CLOTHING WOULD NOT BE HERE. 

"No Ems, there are random clothes here that just happen to fit me perfectly and that suddenly make me look super handsome." He gives me a wink. Ew. "I'll pack my things and go" 

THIS IS REALLY FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLE

I point to the door, meanwhile I was already sitting on the edge of HIS bed. "No you can stay" I looked at him a bit surly, because he had told me an hour ago that he hated roommates. "What are you talking about, you really told me an hour ago that you never wanted a roommate in your life."

His sweater was on, and he held out his hand to me. "Well, new lesson for Emma, things change. You can stay, I don't being your roommate, Ems" 

He stood in front of me. I accepted his offer and took his hand. He had pulled me up so that we were on the same eye level. "And besides, your stuff is already here, just stay." "Are you sure Gavi? I am really anoying and sometimes I talk in my sleep." He stood so close, when his breath left his body it came directly into mine. "I'm a good listener, Ems" 

Apparently he had a freckle near his right eye, did not know that.

"Why are you doing this?" 

I tried to give him that terrifying look, to let him know I knew for sure what he was doing, even though I really didn't. The space that was left between us, became even smaller, as I took a step forward. To, again, come across as intimidating. 

"Idk Ems, why are you doing this?" god what a shitty answer. "Are you going to sleep here or not?" "Idk" 

It had gotten confusing. I saw his eyes, his mouth, his crazy renewing birthmark, his hair, eyelashes, eyebrows. I saw everything but I didn't see, and I didn't understand what the HELL he was doing and what that was doing to me. I don't know this, what is this? 

"I have to go, Alonso is waiting for me." I took a step back. Yes, you heard that right, I broke our eye contact, and stopped breathing his breath. I KNOW STUPID CHOICE, well at least I knew it was a stupid choice. I walked out of the room.

"Hola" I gave him a hug, Alonso, I gave Alonso a hug, not Gavi. "Have you been waiting long?" I interrupted the hug so we could have a decent conversation. "Oh neh, I think 10 minutes" Shit those ten minutes he was waiting here I was with Gavi in ​​that room. I could have been here on time, well, too bad. "Alonso, may I have a little chat with Emma?" AG JESUS, GAVI, again. 

He pulled me by my arm. I must say he pulled a little too hard. What did he need now. "Do I have to compete with Alonso?" no idea why he had to whisper that in my ear.

"Ehm, I don't want to interrupt your nice conversation, but Emma, ​​I think we should going." "Marcos, give me 2 minutes. I just want to tell her that Nora woke up and I put her back to sleep." "Well I think you just told her, so now Emma and I can go, right?"

"Yes I'm done here." He leaned forward, again, to whisper something in my ear. "See you tonight, Ems." "How did you get a key to room 28?" Finally I could say something but I was already taken away by Alonso. Gavi gave another wink before turning and walking towards the restaurant.