Chapter 13

"72 hours is enough for me."

My stomach was dancing with the rest of my guts. A thousand butterflies bucked against my abdominal wall. I felt a fire all over my body. My arm hairs stood straight up just because of his hand on my pelvis. His breath smelled of alcohol in combination with coke. I couldn't think straight because my whole body was in panic mode. Not because there was a boy so close to me, but rather because it was a football player. And he was famous, so famous that the Spanish princess has a crush on him.

"Gavi what are you doing?" 

"Ems, I better ask you, what are YOU doing? And do you know what the hell it does to me?" He bit his bottom lip and ran the hand, that wasn't on my pelvis, through his hair. "In case you didn't know, Emma, ​​you're mine. Your look, the little birthmark above your lip, your smile, your so intense look, your accent, everything drives me so crazy."

Holy mother fuckers. Btw, still can't believe that Spanish princess has a crush on him. King Gavira.

"The day we picked you up from the airport, and I saw you for the first time, I already knew that you were exactly the type I have a soft spot for. Hazel eyes, white teeth, accent. God Emma you don't know what it does to me."

I just nodded, I nodded at every word that came out of his mouth, because I was speechless. He leaned forward, licked his lips, then kissed mine. His lips were not soft, but rather coarser. My heart started beating faster and faster, he grabbed my back and pushed me closer to him. I could feel his body heat through my jacket. 

But I actually felt calm, the chaos I felt at first had been put on hold for a while. As if my brain wanted to quietly watch me, kiss a football player. 

He had released his hands from my back and wrapped them around the side of my neck. I had put mine in his hair and turned circles with a tuft of hair. 

He stopped the kiss, probably for some air. My brain, which had previously been sitting on the couch with popcorn, had apparently flipped another switch and I was back to reality. No more calm, no rough lips against mine, no Gavi. Only the annoying reality that we were here on a football field at 3 am.

"Emma, ​​sorry, this was crazy of me. We've only known each other for 84 hours. Maybe I should go. Sorry again, I'll see you at practice tomorrow" He brushed off some sand before rising and walking into the darkness.

WTF.

I was sitting on the bench meanwhile, the boys were playing football and it had been about 6 hours since I had kissed Gavi. When I walked back to the bedroom at night I found him on the couch under a blanket. That was probably his way of saying that I could have the bed. So I accepted the offer. I planned to talk to him in the morning, but when I woke up, the couch was already empty. I exchanged glances with him during his training, but it didn't give me any answers. I also got some looks from Alonso, weird. 

I was so confused, I felt something for Gavi, but I didn't know what he was thinking.

"Hola, como estas?" It was Pedri. "Oh hey, pedri, how's the training?" his face was all red, and little drops of sweat were running down his forehead. He came and sat next to me on the bench while he drank his water. He answered my question while changing his shirt. 

"Did anything happen between you and Gavi yesterday?" I didn't feel like answering this, I wanted to run away, hide myself in a trash can and hope he doesn't find me. I pretended the question was really hard, hoping Xavi would call him back. "I actually do not know."

Holy shit Emma what a bad answer.

"You don't know? Interesting. I'll ask Gavi." He stood up again and kissed me on the cheek. I felt a deadly stare on us and I was afraid to look who it came from.

The training had meanwhile been completed, it was not that special besides some deadly looks and a lot of eye contact. 

"Emma can we talk for a minute?" I turned to see a sweaty Alonso standing behind me. His eyes were big and red. "Ems, can we talk for a second?" I turned back to my original position. It was Gavi. He looked well-groomed, and was no longer in his tracksuit.

"Uhm Gavi, I was first."

"Yes we will let Emma decide, ​​Marcos. Shut up."

"Seriously, boy? Shut up? You Shut up man, you're 18. You've been on the ground more times at a football game than you've touched the ball."

"Bro, you're 32! And you still have a crush on Emma, ​​MY Emma. You're a dirty pedophile, dude. Emma, ​​choose who you want to talk to."

Author note: holy shit, this chapter is so bad but I really don't feel like changing it. Sorry, not my chapter. Nex one will get better. 

Love, E.