Chapter 6

Me and Nora walked down the hall together, well I walked and she sat on my shoulders, but I offered it myself so I won't complain. Xavi said we had room number 28, it would be at the end of the second floor, we took the elevator because I can't walk up 4 stairs with two suitcases and a child on my neck.

We had sent Cleara into town for some 'food', although we all knew she would return without food. She has her eyes on Memphis at the moment, and quite by coincidence he also went into town with Pedri and Frenkie. We had kind of overheard him talking about it and with a wink I had said that she could go get some 'food'. I'm a good friend after all.

"Noor shall we read the numbers of the rooms together until we reach 28?" It seemed like a good waste of time so I was a fan. She gently pulled my hair which was cute but I didn't like it on the other hand. "Sweety don't pull my hair." I looked up with my eyes, it was an attempt to look at her and show that I was serious. "I didn't pull your hair."

FUCK, AGAIN. LOVES, HOW COULD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TWICE!

I turn around, I've been so groggy, I've been so busy looking for room 28 that I didn't realize someone was following us.

"Hey... Gavi" If you didn't know that Gavi and I had already met once, you'd think I'd be killed in this hallway. He was wearing a dark tracksuit, apparently he had changed somewhere, and he had a bag in his hand. It was a pink backpack. I slow my pace and that speeds up my heartbeat, he quickens his pace and we walk side by side. He taps Nora on the nose and pulls the standard 'peep' prank.

"I didn't know you liked pink" I lean slightly towards the bag as I can't point because my hands (and shoulders) are full. I hoped that the footballer would be a little embarrassed but he seemed confident, as if the bag really belonged to him. I did know that the bag belonged to Clea, I was especially curious when he would admit it.

"Well Slüss, you may not know this yet but I have a whole closet full of neon pink stuff." I interrupted him. "How do you know my last name, Gavi?" He grins. "And every day after football I put on my neon jumpsuit. Okay now seriously Ems, the bag belongs to your friend, I didn't care about her name. Because I'm only interested in one woman at a time."

"Well aren't you one big prankster, the prank almost worked Gavi, you think that I didn't know that the bag belongs to CLEARA, her name is CLEARA." He pats me on the shoulder before taking over the bags. "What are you doing?" "What does it look like, dummy, I'll help you carry it. Which room are we going to? It looks like the map I've got, unfortunately for him we're not on a campsite where they circle your house." are we already past Ems"

I put the key in the door, the door that indeed belonged to room 28. I slide all the bags and stuff in the hall while Gavi holds it open. "You can come in, I want to give Nora a quick shower and then put her to bed." I don't know why I said this either, it sounded like I was in love with him spontaneously. "You can go too, maybe not the greatest activity." He closed the door. I have to say Nora was suspiciously quiet, probably already asleep. The plane ride was also quite hard for her.

"The soap" I put my hand back and indeed felt the soap bottle in my hand. "Shower head" I washed her little body and later dried it with the towels that were already in the bathroom. "I'll put her to bed. Be right back"

"There's dinner tonight with the whole team, then we're going to the club. Are you coming?" "What about Nora?" He also hesitated for a moment. "That friend of yours, Cleara, can babysit?" Okay he did have a point. "Pls, Ems, that was my only argument to get you in a tight dress."

What a weirdo, we just met. I'll just skip all those weird thinks he says.