1) The Beginning

Narrator-
It was a cold and windy night in the small mountain town called South Park.
"The coon" watched over the city.

Now your probably imagining the coon sitting on a roof top or something cool but that's not where he was. He was sitting in his room looking at a computer screen displaying different live videos, earlier that day him and toolshed had put up cameras in different parts of the city it was probably illegal but who cares.

-the clock strikes 12AM-

The Coon (Erics) POV-

I heard the door open

"Poopsikins you have to go to bed now hun, its a school night"

My mom, such a bad timing can't she see I'm busy watching over the city?

I turn around in my chair.

"but meeem, I don't have time to go to sleep right now"

"Eric you have school tomorrow, you can finish whatever your doing later"

GOD, she never understands, saving the city can't just wait until "later", what if professor chaos strikes again?

"But meeeem! I need to finish this nooow!!"

Liane looks at Eric with the special "mom" look

"no Eric, go to bed now"

"JESUS CHRIST FINE, YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME"

This battle was lost.

-time skip the next day, we're at
"coon lair"-

The coon raised his voice

"Everyone settle down, I've gathered you all here today for an important meeting"

A boy with what looked like a kite tied to his back raised his hand

"Uh yes, human kite?"

The "human kite" raised his voice

"What can possible be so important you had to text me the same message 12 times Cartman?!"

"Jesus Christ kyle, it's not my fault you don't read your messages! anyways on to the very important news"

Everyone waited in silence

"I've made a franchise plan"