8) Money

-Super Craigs POV, post fight-

I opened the front door to my house, the stolen phone was in my pocket. I didn't bother to sneak into my room since my dad already knew that I had sneaked out.

"Craig where have you been?"

My sister Tricia was standing in front of my door blocking my way.

"Tricia move"

"Did you sneak out to see your boyfriend?"
She asked

"No, now get out of my way"

I tried pushing her away but she stayed in place.

Why won't she just go away.

"I won't move until you tell me where you went"
She said resolutely

Stubborn rat

"Tricia if you move out of my way I'll show you where mom and dad hide all your Halloween candy."

She hesitated but finally moved

"Fine"

Tricia flipped me off, I returned the gesture and went inside my room closing the door.

I put Dr. Timothy's phone on my desk and went to get some sleep.

While Super Craig was sleeping the phone lit up various of times, almost like someone was trying to get in contact with the owner.

-Cartmans House, Morning 8AM-

-Cartmans, POV-

-Tv-
Tom, I'm standing here in front of the mayors office in Colorado, South Park. The locals in this quiet mountain town say that a bunch of things have started to disappear randomly, no given reason.
Clothing items like socks, gloves, hats and apparently underwear have disappeared from most homes. Loads of people have to walk around with bare feet and cold hands.
The mayor is giving a reward consisting of 10.000 dollars, to the person catching these clothing thieves...

"That's it!!"

"What's it hun?"
My mom asked me

"Oh.. nothing mem"

"Alright popsikins, by the way have you seen mommy's apron anywhere sweetie?"

"No, but I'm going to figure everything out"
I looked at her

"Sure hun"

Now I just have to inform the whole team and make sure the freedom pals know nothing about this. It would suck if they were to steal my awesome plan.