14) North Park

Narrator-

Greg Trucker was a normal 4th grade boy from North Park, he was born on the 17th of December 3021, Greg's life was pretty boring. But then one day, everything changed.

As most days Greg missed the school bus and had to walk home, but this time he never made it to his house. Greg had detoured through a dark alley, like we all tend to do when we're in a hurry and don't want our parents to get angry with us.

In the alley Greg got knocked out by a man in a mask, who later revealed himself to be a part of a project called "Switch and Replace". The guy coached Greg and a bunch of other kids his age how to fight and defend themselves.

Greg grew fond of the project, and he fully locked in when the leader told him how much money he would get. 100 dollars. I can't blame him.

(Greg Truckers POV)

Craig Tucker, a boy my age, and my target. Switch and Replace. I don't know much about the guy, I only know his name. He likes hamsters. I got handed his hamster to me right before the trip. It's been in my pocket since then. But why do I care, the money is mine.

"Next stop South Park"
The robotic monotone voice said over the speakers.

Our names are extremely similar, a bit bizarre.

I am going to replace you, Greg Trucker from North Park. Yeah, that sounds badass. Maybe I'll add on an evil laughter.

Narrator-

You know what happened during Craig and Greg's fight, so let's skip to the part you haven't heard yet

(Greg Truckers POV)

Who's Tweek? Weird name if you ask me.

Greg reaches over the unconscious boy and grabs his jacket and hat. He puts on said clothing items.

He walks out of the coffee shop

"See you Craig!"
The woman behind the counter says

I raise my hand as a goodbye without turning around.

-South Park, Starks Pond 1:30 AM-

Greg is sitting on a bench, he's alone.

I wonder when the whole project is over, I mean his friends and family must be able to tell that I'm not Craig.
I just have to avoid them.

I should head back to Craig Tucker's house.

-South Park, The Tucker Residence 2AM-

(Greg's POV)

I take a deep breath, hopefully no one is awake.

I slowly and silently open the door, thank god the leader gave me the keys.

"Craig"
A high pitched voice whispered

What the fuck??? Who is that.

A little girl stood in front of me blocking the staircase. Probably his sister.

"Now you have to tell me, did you sneak off to see Tweek?"
The girl asked

Tweek, who is this person. Craig's girlfriend?

I try to move past the girl but she quickly blocks me out again

"come on, I won't tell mom or dad"
she whispers a bit louder

What the fuck do I do, I don't sound like Craig Tucker.

"Move"
I whisper

"Are you sick? You sound different"

Because I am different.

"Uh yes, now move"

I finally make my way up the stairs leaving her at the bottom.

"I'm telling dad you saw Tweek!"

Whatever I don't even know who Tweek is.

Thank god this guy has his name on his door, it wouldn't have been good if I barged into his parents bedroom.