Chapter 7: Bad Dreams

-Y/N's POV-

Time seemed to fly by and before I knew it it's already evening.

I looked at the clock above Alan's shoulder (since we are still in a hug), and I saw that the time was 7PM.

"You know it's already 7PM" I said as I withdrew myself from the hug. "Looks like it's still early for me" Alan said looking at the clock.

"Well, the thing is I forgot to cook dinner..." I looked down at my feet feeling quite embarrassed.

How come I forgot to cook dinner? Well I don't usually cook but still...

"I see..." was all Alan said before standing up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

Don't tell me he's going to cook dinner again. He has done a lot for me, I should at least do something for him in return...

Well, my thoughts have been answered. Alan started to pull out some pots and pans out of the kitchen cabinets.

"Cooking dinner of course" he simply said while turning his back once again to look for ingredients.

I just simply sat there in silence waiting for dinner to be ready.

10 minutes have passed and I can already smell the scent of whatever Alan is cooking coming from the kitchen.

It smelled so good, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

After a few more minutes I heard the kitchen stove turn off, and I opened my eyes to see that Alan is now bringing the pan over to the dining table.

I got up and made my way to the table and to see what he has cooked this evening.

I haven't even taken a bite of the food yet and once I looked over at the pan I could tell that it will taste delicious.

"Please sit and let's eat together" Alan said gesturing to the table for me to sit down.

I did as he said and he brought plates and some utensils for us to use. He placed down my plate in front of me and he walked over to the opposite side and sat down.

Please, this man is too kind for me. I don't deserve this. I should at least repay him if I could...

This dinner was another silent one, but we sometimes talked whenever we can.

The night seemed to go on, and I once more felt really comfortable with his presence.

It's a good thing for me to be okay now, it's been while though being okay considering what happened these last few days, but hey! At least I got to eat good meals and sleep on time.

Minutes passed and we've both finished dinner. Alan got up first before I could.

"Let me do the dishes. I don't want you getting hurt like what happened before" Alan said gathering our plates and walking to the kitchen sink to do the dishes.

"Yeah, I guess so..." I said while I wiped my hands clean with a paper towel.

I walked towards the living room and decided that I should watch a movie before I go to sleep.

Alan closed the tap and dried his hands.

He sat beside me in the couch and looked towards the TV. "What are we going to watch?" He asked curiously. "Well I think Die Hard would be a cool movie to watch" I answered him now looking for Die Hard as I scrolled through the TV channels.

"A classic one, I see" Alan said.

I finally found the channel and I placed the remote at the table and made myself comfortable.