Author's Note

Thank you guys so much for reading my first book 'Wish You Were Here'. I hope you had fun reading this story as much as I loved writing it.

Sorry if I haven't been uploading some chapters for quite awhile. I've been quite busy lately and I now only had the time to finish this book.

But don't worry, this won't be the last book I will be writing.

There will be a few more coming your way and I hope you'll give it much love as much as you gave to this one.

Here are some upcoming stories that I've been planning to post soon:

Imagine You & Me
(Already working on it. Chapter 1 has been posted months ago. For further chapters... well, I'm still working on some ideas, so stay tuned!)

Description:
I've waited my whole life just to meet you - Y/N

It would be nice to have you in my life - Severus Snape

Imagine you and me together, eternally - Y/N and Severus Snape

After your departure at Hogwarts, you seem to have constant dreams about the place. Not about the place, but about a certain someone.

Will Y/N find their true love once they return to Hogwarts?

Wish I May
(Coming Soon!)

Description:
Wish I may, wish I might, find a way to your heart - Y/N

Maybe now I'm ready to be found - Severus Snape

Severus Snape has, for a long time, shut himself out of the 'love world' (if that made sense). Y/N received a mysterious note and was asked to help restore that feeling back into Snape.

Will Y/N succeed? Or will they fail?

My Professor is a Vampire(Coming Soon!)

(Coming Soon!)

Description:
You have now started your last year of college. You're actually so excited to graduate this year (only if you'll do good this year). But you suddenly got news that you will have a new professor for your History class. This Professor is not like the others you've met during your college days, it's because this person wears an all black suit. You soon learned about the true identity of your new professor.