Chapter 7

Cammie

       I turn my head trying to adjust to the light. I see a silhouette at the door. Oh shit that wasn’t a dream. I open my eyes more. Trey smiles and walks out of the door shutting it quickly. Oh hell I done did it now. The worst thing to do when you single is have sex once and if it’s good sex you gonna be feenin for some months or humping everybody. My muscles were sore. I got to get some muscle relaxers. Dancing with a sore pussy. Lord have mercy. There was a tap on my door. I get up.

       “Hold on!” I yell. I grab a big shirt and throw it over me. I step on something walking to the door. A wallet? Trey’s wallet. I toss it at the bed. It falls on the other side. “Yeah?”

       “Damn, Dolly you usually the first one dressed. What’s up with you?”

       “That must be some kinda dirty joke. Why I gotta be Dolly? If Imma be a Dixie chick I minus well be…”

       Chris laughs. “Exactly. Who is another Dixie Chick? Dirty joke? You don’t got Dolly tits.”

       “Fuck you.”

       “Dolly? Did you just? Imma tell my mama.”

       I grab his arm. “No. Don’t you do that.”

       “Unhand me stranger.” he says breaking away from me.

       He leaves out of the room. I love Ms. Joyce. She is too nice. Especially to Chris’ spoiled ass. I lay across the bed and get Trey’s wallet. I’ll put it in the breakfast room and he can decide how to tell the story of it getting in there. I jump in the shower. I let the water run on my crotch extra long. It was actually too relax. Mmh… My horny ass. Damnit. I get out the shower mad. I hate this shit. Dick withdrawal. I walk around my room like a sloth. I triple check the room and leave my bag by the door. I walk down the hall. I could hear them enjoying themselves. Bahumba.

       “There’s my Boothang.” Chloe says.

       “Good morning everybody.” let’s see if they by it. Nope.

       Chris and Justin were standing at the table. “There’s that weird person.”

       “Weird?”

       “Yeah, Dixie chick that ain’t Dolly.” he says. He straightens his face. “No but seriously. What’s up with you?”

       “Nothing.”

       “First you curse me out now you lying too?”

       Think of something. “Just a little down about my friend not being able to visit when we were close by my hometown.”

       “We in Texas.”

       “I’m not from Texas.”

       Everybody was tuned into the conversation. “You are.” Justin says.

       “I’m not.”

       “Where you from then?”

       “She from South Carolina.” Felton says.

       Chris looks at him. “How you know that?”

       “What’s up, Trey?” Felton says. “Bow told me.”

       Bow looks up and smiles a little. “Trey actually said it.”

       “Said what?” his eyes land on me then dart back to Bow.

       “That Cammie from South Carolina.”

       “Man it don’t matter.” Chris says. “So why you ain’t tell us?”