Chapter 21

Trey

        “Ah… Trey stop.”

        “Uhn uhn.”

        She rolls her eyes and mushes my face back. “Get the fuck off of me.”

        “Man, what is…”

        “When did you even take your pants off? You are killing me.” she snaps.

        “Oh shit.” I say looking down.

        I stand up. Hmm. Condoms? I go in the bathroom and look in the cabinet. My suitcase. I go back into the room. Cammie was standing at the balcony door peeking out. I grab some shorts.

        “You might not want to do that. People be looking over here a lot. You might be on the internet already.”

        “What?” she says shutting the curtains. She turns around. “No condom?”

        “You sound disappointed.” I say walking out of the room.

        “What’s up?”

        I put my fist out. I doubt he wanna shake my hand. “What’s up?”

        I walk over to the suitcases in the dining room area. I grab the condoms out and head back to the room. I turn around.

        “How long you gonna be here?” I ask Mario.

        He throws up his hands. “Go to the par…” he tilts his head looking past me into the room.

        “Aye, we can see you in the mirror. You might wanna go back where you were.” I say to Cammie.

        Buggiz tilts his head towards the room. From where I was I could see her back and ass in the mirror. I don’t know what they could see. She turns her head then disappears. Mario looks at me.

        “Who is that?”

        “His friend with the beautiful face, body, and personality that he is not attracted to at all.” Buggiz says.

        “All of that? She shareable?”

        I walk to the door and close it. Here Buggiz go again. Cammie was laying on her stomach across the bed. It would have been sexy if her weird ass wasn’t leaning over the edge of the bed with her arms and head hanging off it. I walk around the bed and stand in front of her. I almost smile at her when she looks up at me. I suppress the urge because I couldn’t justify it.

        “Who is we?”

        “Me, Mario, and Buggiz.”

        “Mario?” she says locking her phone. “The famous Mario?”

        I open the condom and put it on. “Yes Mario Barrett.”

        “What could you see?”

        “This.” I say smacking her ass.

        “That makes me sad.” she says standing up on all fours.

        Her face was right there by my dick. She smirks at me. Does she know what I’m thinking about? She stands up on her knees and come to the edge of the bed. She grabs my dick. Her fingers brush my balls. I push against her trying to lay her down. She pushes back again me. I stand up straight. Why we stalling? She kisses my neck. I grab her bringing her closer to me. She lets go of my dick and take my hands off of her. She turns around and lay back against me. I rub her body. She starts rolling her body against mine. I slide my hand down to her wet pussy. She moans. I start to enter her. She moves away.