Chapter 24

Cammie

        “I can’t get over how sexy you look in that dress.” Terry says. “You gonna ignore me sexy?”

        Before he even said anything to me I hated the type of person he was. Now he is in my face drunk and talking nonsense. I uncross then cross my legs turning my body away from him. I don’t like this bitch. Buggiz wasn’t over here. He went to go check on Trey. It’s like Terry was waiting for him to leave.

        “You gonna let me fuck?”

        “Bitch get the hell out my face.” I snap.

        “I don’t like chasing pussy so let’s not play that game. We can go inside.”

        He gets closer to me. “Move.” I say putting my hand in his face.

        “I gotta be Trey Songz to fuck?”

        He touches my thigh. I push his hand away from me. He puts his hand on my inner thigh and tries to grab my pussy. What the gotdamn fuck? I start to stand up. He grabs my wrist. I try to pull my hand out of his grip making me sit back down. I stand up. I gasp as I was lifted up into the air and placed down again. I turn around. Buggiz had Terry by his collar saying something to him. He lets him go. I wish he would have punched him.

        “Why didn’t you hit him?” I snap at Buggiz.

        “My job is to resolve an issue without violence first. He just drunk and stupid. I can’t beat him up.”

        “You better hope I never see you again. My brother is going to kick your ass since he can’t.” I retort. “When is this boat yacht thing gonna dock? I wanna go home.”

        “The dock is right there. There is a small boat that can take you to shore. I will escort you to the condo.”

        I pick up my shoes. “Good then I’m going home.”

        “Oh home home?”

        “Yes.”

        “Okay. I have to let Trey know. Walk with me over here.”

        I cross my arms. “I’m good just go. If you would have waited a few more seconds you would have seen that I’m good.”

        “You sure?”

        “I’m ready to go. I will leave without you.”

        He nods his head.

Trey

        “Cammie says she is ready to go home. I’m going to take her back to the condo.”

        “Alright.” I say.

        “I’ll have the car take her to the airport so I can get back here. I’ll catch a cab back here.”

        I focus on what he said. “Say that again.”

        “I’ll have the car take her to the airport so…”

        “The airport?” I ask standing up. “What the fuck happened, Buggiz?”

        “All I saw was her snatch away from Terry.”

        I stand up and start walking through the people. She talking about going home over some other shit. What the hell did Terry do? I was looking for her or him. Whichever I see first is the one I will address. Buggiz grabs my arm. I had literally walked pass Cammie. She didn’t have on shoes so she was shorter than I was checking for. I stand in front of her.