Chapter 12

Cammie

                        8739: Willow Smith wants to work with you

        I scream and jump to catch my phone. It was plunging towards the ground. I didn’t catch it. I did slow the fall down. I pick it up and read the message again and again.

                        Me: Really?

                        8739: I’m bout to call you

                        Me: Okay

        He facetime me instead of calling. I answer it. He flashes a smile. He was gone. A little kid comes in front of the phone. Oh my gosh. I never thought I would be excited to see a little kid. I try not to smile too hard.

        “Hey, I saw you at the Chris Brown concert. I didn’t believe Songz when he said that he knew you.” Wait she is a fan of mine? “I saw you dancing backstage. Your moves are sick.”

        “Thanks.”

        “I want you to teach me how to dance. Better than my brother.” she adds dramatically.

        Really? Wow. This is unbelievable. “I would love to teach you some stuff.”

        “My dad will pay you. Won’t you?” she turns the phone. “Won’t you pay her to teach me how to dance?”

        “That’s you?” Will Smith asks.

        Oh my gosh. I’m freaking out. Oh my gosh. Calm down. Ahhh… It’s Will Smith. What did he just ask? Willow rolls her eyes.

        “I gotta go. I’ll hit you up after the tour.” she says dropping the phone in Trey’s lay.

        “I didn’t say that.” Trey laughs. He looks down at the phone. He winks at me. Sexy ass. He looks back into the room. “Naw.”

        He grabs the phone and stand up. He was chilling at Will Smiths’s house? Oh my gosh. Once you know one famous person you start meeting so many its overwhelming. I’m still a fan. I can’t believe it’s Will Smith. I didn’t even meet him in person. I need to chill. I watch as Trey walks outside on the balcony.

        “So you are just chilling with Will Smith? I didn’t think he lived in Virginia.”

        “I’m not in Virginia.”

        “What? Oh you are a liar now.”

        He chuckles. “Yeah.”

        He turns the phone around showing me the view. The door behind him slides open. Trey moves around. It was making me feel dizzy. I think he hugged someone.

        “Bye.” Willow says.

        “Where you headed?”

        “New York.” she says.

        “Alright.”

        He lays the phone on the rail. I could see the side of his face. Why were we on this thing? I wait a few seconds. He looks at the phone.

        “What are you doing?”

        “Sitting on top of the building.”

        “Jump.” he says.

        “After you.” I stand up. “How far are you away from me?”

        He was looking out into the city. I wait to see if he snaps out of his trance. Ugh. Hello. I had to get downstairs to rehearsals. I start walking to the door and stop. I rather not take the conversation around everybody. What little conversation we were having.