Chapter 22

Current Day

Cammie

        JJ got here hyper as hell. I lay Lane down in Rollie/his room. I need a bigger apartment. Lane goes from my room to Rollie room. It depends on who puts him to sleep. Then I have Kriven that’s here all the time sleeping on the couch. Rent too damn high for this shit. I would need a 3 or 4 bedroom apartment. That is way over my means. It would be better to find a cheap 3 bedroom house. I’m not afraid to live in the hood so it will be easy to find. I just need to find the time. My computer beeps.

        “Cammie!” Chris yells.

        “Hey, Chris.”

        “Come party with me Cammie.”

        He so stupid. “Where you at, airhead?”

        “You tell me.” he says picking the computer up. He panels it around the room then go to the window and show me the view. “Where am I?”

        “New York.” I chuckle. “So Kae is there with you?”

        “Naw I’m alone.” he says sitting back where he was.

        “I see that but are you gonna stay alone?”

        That’s the room he always gets when he goes to New York. Usually he stays in New York with Kae. JJ climbs in my lap.

        “Chris!” he says putting his face really close to the camera.

        “Jazzy J what’s up?”

        “My tongue blue.” he says sticking out his tongue.

        “Oh I see. Why is your tongue blue? Are you sick?”

        JJ laughs. “I ate lollipop. Lollipop!”

        “Get down. All of that moving.” I say after he kicks me in the stomach for the third time.

        “Awh you can’t come party with me.”

        “Do I ever fly where you are to party?” I ask him. He makes a sad face. “Oh, shut up.”

        “Aye, got something to show you.”

        He disappears from in front of the camera. He comes back with the dog. He laughs and puts the dog down leaving from the view of the camera.

        “Oh, woof woof.” JJ says. Chris laughs in the background. “Bring woof woof back.”

        “Aight.” Chris says putting the dog on the chair in front of the camera. It lies down.

        “Woof! Woof!”

        “How much candy did he eat?” Chris asks.

        JJ tries to touch the dog. I chuckle. “I don’t know. He got here like this.”

        “Move, lazy ass.” he says pushing the dog out of the chair. He sits something in front of the computer. “Can you see it?”

        “Not all of it. What is it?”

        "Hold on.“ He shines a light on it. I gasp. "You see it now?”

        It was a small crystal sculpture of an elephant. It had gold trimming on its ears. He rotated in slowly.

        “Where did you find that from?”

        “So you like it?”

        “I love it.” I say.