Chapter 9

Cammie

        Mimi grabs me. I’m not making any more bets with her. She whispers something in my ear. I look at her. Really, chick? We in the middle of a club. Does she really think I can here her? I shrug. She rolls her eyes.

        “Tyga wants to fuck you.”

        “What!?”

        “That’s what I said.” she laughs.

        “He told you that?”

        She finds it so funny. “In so many words. He said your friend must have a man and child back home. I was like no she don’t. She just tryna stay focus and not get caught up. He was like I get it. She likes to lick the split? I said No I just told you she not tryna get caught up in this temporary life. He disagreed then said Cammie got the talent. If she fuck with the right one she can get a long way. Me. So she got to fuck somebody to get there? Oh hell naw. He laughed like You said that not me. I’m just trying to fuck some of that energy out of her.”

        “Straight like that?”

        “I swear.”

        “Why everybody tryna fuck me?”

        Somebody touches my lower back. Oh no. I look at MiMi. She had a straight face.

        “Probably because you sexy with a hella a lotta energy. Just saying.” it was Chris. “Come dance with me.”

        “I ain’t ask you, so don’t just be saying.” I say.

        “You said it out loud in the club.”

        He pulls me away from Mimi. I grab her really quick and bring her along. She makes her eyes big. I tuck her arm under mine. Chris turns around. He scrunches up his face. Oh gosh. He probably thinking I’m gay right now. I let go of Mimi and start dancing. She pulls me to her.

        “I think he wants you. What have you been doing?”

        “New pussy, I guess.”

        “He wanna dance with you. Let’s fuck up his head.”

        I snicker. I move from in front of Chris to behind him. Me and Mimi both touch him at the same time sliding down his body. He looks around.

        “This ain’t cool.” he says.

        Mimi turns around then come up slowly. I stand straight up in his ear. “What nigga you gay?” I mock what he said to Trey.

        “Uh uh.” he grunts.

        I chuckle. Me and Mimi switch places. I turn around pressing my back against him. I roll down his body. The song changes. It goes from up tempo to bass. I bring my ass up and start shaking it. I move. Mimi comes up and starts twerking on him. I start twerking in front of her. She pushes me down. I look back at her. I drop into a split. She moves from in front of him. I bounce on the ground then come up to a squatting position. I start twerking again. Mimi comes up straddling one of my legs and start dancing. I move. She drops down to the floor. I grab Chris by his belt bucket and pull him to me. I dance on him.

        “Where is that energy?” I laugh. “It’s just a dance. We not fucking.”

        The song changes. More booty shaking bass. Mimi comes over to us and puts her hand on top of mine. She goes around to the back of him and grabs his hips making him move with me to the music. I feel him getting hard. I keep a straight face but move. I switch places with Mimi. She doesn’t care about dry humping a nigga on hard. She gives me a look and turns around and starts popping on him. He tries to back up. I turn around and start doing what she was behind him so he couldn’t move. People were starting to pay us attention. I stop and go around in front of Mimi facing her. I start dancing up against her. I motion for her to stop. She turns around and starts dancing on me. Chris backs up and disappears.