Chapter 13

Cammie

       I laugh. Karrueche rolls her eyes and lock them on me. I start making funny faces at her. She keeps a straight face. I laugh really hard. She says we were playing too much. I drop my hands to my side and stand there like a statue looking at her with a blank face. Chris comes up in front of me and start dancing in a circle around me. I stand there as still as I could. I start making funny faces then stop. I start dancing. Chris stops and just stands there. Karrueche was about to laugh. She walks away instead.

       “She mad cause she dances like this.” Chris says doing a humping motion off rhythm.

       “Don’t try to play her.” I say pushing him. “She dances like this.”

       I keep my knees together and bend down with my hands on my knees. I start humping off rhythm then stop and start again faster. Chris laughs really hard. We were done with rehearsals. I put my fist in the air and start humping and fist pumping.

       “Y'all don’t have any sense.” Isas says.

       “Shut up.” I say getting in his face.

       “Better move before I slip and my lips fall on yours.”

       “Ewww… I don’t like men.” I say. I try to stay calm.

       “You don’t what?” Chris yells.

       Isas looks at me with his eyes big. “She said she don’t like men!”

       “Y'all so damn stupid. You know she likes men.”

       “I don’t know nothing.” Chris says looking me up and down.

       “Y'all so funny.” I laugh.

       “If you like men kiss one of these niggas in here.” Chris says.

       I make a face at him. “I ain’t bout to randomly kiss one of these niggas. What kinda shit is that?”

       “I know you won’t. I believe you like girls.” Isas says.

       “Hell yeah.” Chris says.

       I look around the room. Perfect. Trey had walked on to the stage. I walk over to him. He stops in mid step. He looks at me then everyone else. He was on the phone. I lean up and grab his face. I smirk at him. I start kissing him. He drops the phone from his ear. Mmh. I let go of his face and look away. Everybody had a shocked look on their face. I look around at Trey. He looked confused.

       “Why you had to kiss his ass?!” Isas says.

       “Cause he wasn’t expecting it. One of y'all would have been trying to tickle my esophagus with your tongue.”

       “Tickle your what with my what?” Isas asks.

       “Look at there.” I say mushing him. “Still think I like girls?”

       “We never seen you kiss a girl.” Trey says.

       I look at him. Chris chuckles. Isas raises his eyebrows. “Oh hell naw. I ain’t kissing no damn girl!”

       “Quit acting.” Isas says.

       “Cam, why did you just kiss Trey?” Chloe asks.

       Chris raises his eyebrows and nods his head at Chloe. “Cause she said she was gay. Kiss her Chloe.”

        “We know you like that freaky shit.”