Chapter 10

Cammie

        “I always thought you were gay.”

        “Why would you think that?”

        “I caught your eyes a couple of times wondering. I would say you were bisexual.”

        He presses up against me. “Let me show you how bisexual I am.”

        “Back up. I’m good.”

        “I think you are straight lesbian. Either that or you on Chris’ dick on the low.”

        “On his dick? As in fucking him?”

        “Yeah as in fucking him.” Felton says still in my face.

        I push him back. He pushes back up against me. “Move. Felton seriously you pissing me off.”

        “Why? You mad because I know your dirty little secret?”

        “No, it ain’t no secret. He got a girl and a lot of others. I’m not fucking him and I’m about to not be fucking with your ass at all!”

        “Chill out.”

        “No you chill the fuck out bitch! Step back!”

        He touches my arm. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get you upset.”

        “Well you did bitch! Get your fucking hands off of me. You got me fucked up if you think I’m the one to play with!”

        “Damn, Cammie, for real calm down.”

        I snatch away from him. I don’t like being touched against my will. I sure as hell don’t like being called a hoe by somebody I’m so called close to. Goes to show that even though we be around each other a lot there’s still shit you don’t know about a person. He should have known I don’t like to be touched.

                        8739: Can you talk?

                        Me: No

                        8739: Can you go somewhere so you can talk

                        Me: I don’t want to talk to you

        It was Trey. I didn’t wanna save him as another name. I just used numbers. If somebody trying to figure it out that hard they minus well know. But at a glance they couldn’t tell. I haven’t talked to him in a week. If we not fucking or talking about fucking we don’t talk. Communication is shot. I can’t get over the fact that he not who I thought he was. I wanted to meet a sweet person. I send his call to voicemail. Where the hell am I going? I stop walking and sit outside a coffee shop. I miss MiMi. She was at work right now. She was a manager at a clothing store in the mall. 12 hours a day. Such a boring life. I can’t go back to that. Ugh. Trey had called me 3 more times.

        “What?”

        “What did I do to you?” he snaps.

        “You blowing up my phone and getting an attitude with me? Who do you think you are?”

        He sighs. “Did I do something?”

        “No, I just don’t feel like being bothered.”

        “Not at all?”

        “No.”

        He blows again. “Alright.”

        I hang up. Awh. I feel bad now. I shouldn’t have took it out on him. He didn’t do nothing. I’ll wait a few minutes. I’ll call him back.