Chapter 23

2011

Trey

        I was feeling sick after my first drink. I was walking around sipping on ginger ale. I grab Cammie’s hand as she walks by me. First time I seen her since we been here. She smiles at me.

        “Oh my gosh, Trey Songz.” she says in disbelief.

        “You so fake.”

        “What you need, Baby?” she says seductively. That really threw me off. “Are you drunk?”

        She grabs my hand and brings my drink to her nose. She sips some of it. I forgot how good this dress looks on her.

        “You drinking ginger ale?” she asks.

        “Yeap, what you been drinking?”

        “Nothing.” she smiles.

        I look at her harder. “What have you been smoking?”

        “Nothing. I was just sitting over there with Helen looking sexy enjoying the view.”

        “What you say? Your titties were distracting me.”

        “Oh now I have titties?”

        “Yeah since you wearing that push up bra.” I say patting her titties which I knew she didn’t have on a bra. “That’s cheating.”

        She flicks me off. “That’s all me, pencil dick.”

        “Get outta here.”

        “Guess I’ll go give Terry that lap dance now.” she says walking away. I watch her ass.

        “Buddy boy.” Buggiz says.

        I cut my eyes at him. “Didn’t your client go that way?”

        “I can see her. She said she could get a drink alone.” he says chuckling. “I think you misjudged this one.”

        “Why?” I say looking at Cammie.

        “She descent. You wanna know why she wanted me to walk with her?” I shake my head. I wanna know less about her as possible. “In college she was chilling with this group of guys. They drugged her.”

        I look at him. “I said I didn’t wanna know. Damn, Buggiz.”

        “But you listened. She had sex with two of the guys. She said she wouldn’t have done it sober. It was two of this guy she was dating friends. Explains a lot about why she doesn’t like to be touched.”

        I walk away from him. Why the hell he telling me this shit? I don’t wanna hear that shit. The fuck man? Some comes up behind me. I look around. It was Cammie.

        “Wanna dance?”

        “Naw, my dick too small.”

        “Awh, how does it feel to release that? Must feel good to come to terms with it.”

        She starts moving to the music behind me. I turn around. I love watching her dance. She does if effortless making it look easy. She grabs my hips moving me in a different motion. I take control of my own motions. She leans into me rubbing her hands over my body. This cup was in the way. I drink the ginger ale and drop the cup. I grab her waist as she moves her hips seductively. Our bodies rub together then separate with the music. I press hard against her body each time.

        “Stop trying to fuck me and dance.”

        “I am dancing.”

        “You don’t need your pencil to dance.” the song changes. “Enough dancing. I’m going to sit somewhere and look cute.”